News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

csi2 apply for engineer

Started by CSI2, April 16, 2013, 05:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSI2

my IGN:CSI2
                      Power LVL:250
                       Time playing:8 and the half week
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people with redstone and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can help people, i will give them redstone blocks,piston and some items if they need one and i can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.i love redstone and redstone lamp.i love build farms with pistons so i can easier pick up stuff.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.I helped a lot of people I gave them cobblestone and some wood,now if i beacome an engineer i can give them redstone things.If i become a engineer i will help all people that need some help.i want build large shiny builds with redstone lamps i learn how to do it on singleplayer and on eanother servers.I will be best known as good person and person who gives redstone i like redstone and redstone lamps but what i love is pistons.i love build traps and i love to make life easier to me with redstone and piston. Here are some pictures of my redstone buildings...

CSI2

my loud doors(they open and close all the time :D) and my beacon(it works only at night beacouse of daylight sensor)

CSI2

my chest trap(made with sticky pistons) and my floor lamps(made by redstone lamps and redstone blocks) :D...

CSI2

my auto disponser(made by hooper,disponser and chast) and auto furnace(made by furnace,hooper and chast) :D...

CSI2

and my lamp(made by redstone block,redstone lamp and daylight sensor) :D ....

HanSolo

English is very poor and I don't like this
Quote from: CSI2 on April 16, 2013, 05:35:10 AM
I can help people, i will give them redstone blocks,piston

And about your builds, they are nice but they should be a bit more complex

But here are some good things: Your reason is mainly good, you are active and you build a lot with redstone.

So, I am neutral but if you improve your app with more builds (more complex builds), I will change my opinion

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

You need some more detailed builds for this application. Please build some more complex redstone circuits or upload images of other builds you have

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

CSI2

my redstone eleveitor(made bl sticky pistons,redstone dust,redstone torch and redstone repeeter) :D...

CSI2

my trade mashine(made by redstone dust,disponcer and pressure plate) :D...

CSI2

my secret redstone door :D...

HanSolo

Nice, better builds, good amount of builds.

-Support :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire