News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Minds new App for Engineer

Started by mindtoit66, August 23, 2013, 08:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindtoit66

Hello Ign mindtoit66
I want to apply for engineer. I want to apply for engineer because i'm good with redstone, I can make almost anything automatic. I was a noon at  redstone after i joined minecraft then started to test with it and soon after I started to get the hang of it . After Minecraft came out with the hoppers i had a ball with them i made sorters automatic furnaces Etc... I've work on lots of stuff with redstone like piston doors, mob grinders and other cool stuff. I want to be engineer because I want to spawn all the redstone items that I will need to make Better redstone inventions.  I want to set up warps where people can see what i build like xp farms, redstone builds, and other cool stuff . I've been on the server for like almost a year now and started talking to people on the server.  I will try to make more Redstone inventions Better and Bigger Without anny Mistakes

My 1st: My first invention i made is a automatic brewer that you can make potions by the push of a button and you can Add more time to them with another button :D
It is made with Redstone lines and repeaters that Trigger the different dispensers
Then hoppers take the ingredients  to the brewing stand for brewing

My 2nd: Invention is a Mob killer with A Flameing arrow shooter that is triggered by an pressure plate and it automatically kills the zombies

My 3rd: invention is a toll door that takes a Certain Item or block mine takes Bacon it has Hoppers to take the Item down to the collection point and it Sends a message to the redstone comparator and it tells the hopper to Drop the item into the chest 

And if i need more info please ask Thanks for your reading :D

Sincerely,
          Mindtoit66

baroompsycho

Hey mindtoit! Umm, right now your builds sound pretty cool however for Engineer, we would just like to see photos as it is the highest non-staff rank currently available. If you're having troubles with a certain image sharing website, just try using another one? :) Either I or another Admin can give you more general information on your application, once we see your redstone builds. Thanks!

mindtoit66

Sincerely,
          Mindtoit66

Kaise123

Quote from: baroompsycho on August 23, 2013, 08:50:35 AM
Hey mindtoit! Umm, right now your builds sound pretty cool however for Engineer, we would just like to see photos as it is the highest non-staff rank currently available. If you're having troubles with a certain image sharing website, just try using another one? :) Either I or another Admin can give you more general information on your application, once we see your redstone builds. Thanks!

Highest non-paid non-staff rank ;).
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

baroompsycho

Quote from: Kaise123 on August 23, 2013, 12:51:47 PM
Quote from: baroompsycho on August 23, 2013, 08:50:35 AM

Highest non-paid non-staff rank ;).

Right! ;) Haha, and mindtoit, I think I already told you in game, but I'll just remind you in case you forgot. Please add in more information about maybe why you want this rank or why you deserve this rank since Engineers need to have a good solid block of information. :) Maybe even 1 or 2 more redstone builds would be great! Thanks!

$-Superbotar-$

No support.Sorry.This is barely redstoned.
Superbotar

TheAmazingBobert

Quote from: $-Superbotar-$ on August 29, 2013, 03:39:15 AM
No support.Sorry.This is barely redstoned.

Please do not support these applications, anything under a mod app is not neccesary to support. Thankyou :)
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

$-Superbotar-$

Superbotar

Uber_duck

I'm sorry but no support, this is a short app, could use more builds and more info. Try to modify to make it bigger, and add more builds with a bit more complexity
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

baroompsycho

Denied as there hasn't been a reply in 5 days.