News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Distribution of God Related Items

Started by ParagonGX, April 21, 2013, 11:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

The rank of Elite are given the privilege to being able to create god items using the command /enchant all. I don't think any Elite would want this command removed from them, as there has been multiple cases of prohibited distribution of godly items to lower ranked players. If god items were to be distributed it be from the hands of a staff member. I wouldn't believe they will be foolish enough to sell/give them to players with ranks below Elite.

Action will be taken as it was the unfortunate case for Michael5017 and UltraMiner. They were caught distributing god items to lower ranked players. Michael5017 was given a temporarily ban of 5 days, whilst UltraMiner had to give up his Moderator Application for continuously giving god items to DJ_Mellody.

This is a warning to those players who have been distributing god related items or those lower ranks who obtained them from Elites. Action will be taken with your own risk!  >:(

-Thanks