News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Raperv26`s Reinstatement Application

Started by raperv26, October 31, 2013, 06:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raperv26

In game name:
raperv26

Skype name:
raperv26

Timezone:
Manila, PH
GMT+8

Previous Rank:
Moderator (Moderator Level 2)

Reason for dismissal from staff:
World Editing Diamond ore for free.

Why I think I should be reinstated as a Staff member:
My mistake happened over 6 months ago. I've spent every single day thinking about what I could have done right, what I should have done on that day.  Over the 6 Months, I've matured and now know that if I get reinstated, I should be responsible for the actions that I do from that point on.

Additional Information:

Mcmmo Level:

Current Rank:
Elite
(Thanks to TriickyzTrix98 for passing on his rank to me!)

Activity:
I've been on the server for 11 Months. I do my best to be on the server in any way I can, whether it's through Dynmap or being online in the server itself. I do my best to solve serious player conflicts such as Pvp guidelines, Griefs, who stole what, etc. I was the first player to achieve the Engineer Rank. If I'm on the server, I'm also online on Teamspeak.

A few more detailed information can be found here.

Well, that's it again.
I hope that you will consider me as a Staff Member again...
Cheers!

-raperv26

Kaise123

You received a lot of support on your application that you voluntarily closed, And I think that you have had plenty of time to think on what you did, and that you have the potential to be a good staff member. But remember that once you have done one thing to damage your reputation, it's much harder to get it back again.

I'll be happy to have you back, so long as Zlexy supports also.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

Sure.

Going to reinstate you as a level 2 moderator and not start you off from level 1. This time, don't fail us.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."