News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Soap professional application for Moderator in KCv2 :)

Started by Soap, November 06, 2012, 01:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Name:
Marko Novak

IGN:
Soap

Time on Server:
4-5 months old server (or more, don't exactly remember) 30 hours on new server

Activity:
Well i'm pretty active player, i usually play CoD: MW (masteradmin and manager on 5 server) and Minecraft, till now i was playing singleplayer (reason: lack of good server by my opinion). Everything is tracked by Xfire so you can see my activity report here www.xfire.com/profile/bbbmarko01

Forum Knowledge:
As i previously stated i'm masteradmin and manager on 5 server including forums (cod), i was previously moderator on old kaise123.com/forum and was in charge for tickets... If anything neccesary ask...

When i started playing server name was stil Kaise123&BBgun server 1. something xD, from then till now i ranked pretty high, from being complete n00b till, let's say high skill player. From them till now i got my self acquainted with respectable number of player and brought few of my own, people does remember me oftes saying i was pretty good at my job...

Attitude Towards Players:
Well my attitude varies by the day i'm mostly friendly, but i have "exploded" quite few times, after all it was hard being only on online and managing and helping 30+ players while trying to build something for myself... But this section i would leave for my fellow players to fill...

Misc:
I'm 20 years old, i come from Croatia (Europe), i have (by my belief) fair english understanding and talking (talked with sab, prash and other on skype), my grammatical errors are often caused by speedy typing not lack of knowledge. I'm acquainted World Edit and World Guard, now i'm learning Res commands and then i'll look into LogBLock... Previous application was written in quite nervous state as i had to wait like 20 minutes for page to opet (this forum) and you all saw result.... If anything else is needed for my mod application to pass, let me know before declining..

Application template used from friend Deadshot as i didn't know how to make one (or being to lazy :P)

00Assassin

Support- I remember you and I believe you do a very good job.

Soap

SHARKBAIT123

I support. I didn't support the last one because it was not even a proper application.

Ingram

- Support
You have always been so helpful and friendly and would make a great mod

Kaise123

Thanks Soap, That's much better. While some more information could have been included, this covers pretty much everything, and combined with the knolwedge I already have about your skills, This is accepted.
Let's hope you do as well as you did back on SC/KC. Welcome back.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire