News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Smooves Second Moderator Application.

Started by Smoove, January 29, 2013, 02:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoove

IGN:Smooves

Skype Name: Darkining1 (I do skype calls)

Activity: I joined Kcv2 around The end of November And ever since then I've made many friends like Cristinasama, Puppypaw,
Ecast16, Bigh42, Hecticpotato9, Wundawaffle and lots of others, I try to play around 5-8 hours a day, If not then im on either
longer then that or very busy, So im usually on as much as possible.

Activity Before Kaisecraft: I played alot of call of duty and world of warcraft, I also played halo 3 and halo reach,
Grand Theft Auto IV, And many other games.

Old KaiseCraft: Sadly i never played old KaiseCraft but I wish i could've Met all the wonderful players on there.

Knowledge: I know how to Modify, lock and create topics also move topics, I'm also pretty good with LogBlock, I'm pretty good
with WorldEdit, I know WorldGuard pretty well now.

Reputation: My reputation with players on Kcv2 is pretty good,I havent met any players who dont like me and id like to keep
it like that, In overall im a very nice play with a good attitude, I love to help people out so I think would be a great
Moderator if im chosen.

Additional Information: I'm 12 years old and I live in New York United states, English is my first language. I have a great
time helping anyone out who needs help, And i think i have what it takes to be a Moderator, I also play xbox 360,I usually
only play with friends, I have never been banned or jailed, And if i'm accepted for Moderator I will try to play as much as
possible.

How i've helped: I've helped people with building homes and have built homes for people that are new to the server,
I have built with Jizomeo, deathbear, zydo, Deadshot, PuppyPaw, Cristinasama and a few others.

How i've improved: Since my last app i have matured enough to see my errors and have made more friends since then, I also have built my reputation since then and now I have more respect from players and have lots more people that agree with me rather then disagree.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

I have nothing against you, you seem to know everything that it takes. Support from me  ;D
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Zlexy

Quote from: iTroll on January 29, 2013, 02:40:56 AM
Support~

if you are going to support, please state your reason behind it.

other than that, i like you Smooves, i have been in a few skype calls with you i believe and you're a nice guy. while your application is a tiny bit on the short side, i like you ingame, you don't cause any annoyances and you are nice to speak to. i think with a little work, you could be a good moderator. so, I support.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Smoove

Officialguy

Smooves,
I am very pleased to support you for your mod application, I am eager to see you accepted as a valuable moderator on this server.
I look forward to see you in that magnificent position.

Support!

PS: what are you waiting for promoters? he surely is your ticket for a -more- successful server!
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

DEADShotMartini

Same as wanyama, i have spoken to you on several accounts and you are a nice guy, You do not cause distubances on the server and are a responsible Elite for not abusing your powers once.

iTroll

Quote from: Wanyama on January 29, 2013, 03:10:02 AM
Quote from: iTroll on January 29, 2013, 02:40:56 AM
Support~

if you are going to support, please state your reason behind it.

other than that, i like you Smooves, i have been in a few skype calls with you i believe and you're a nice guy. while your application is a tiny bit on the short side, i like you ingame, you don't cause any annoyances and you are nice to speak to. i think with a little work, you could be a good moderator. so, I support.

Umm I support cus I support  :P

But for real he's helpful & chill, active & whenever I mess with him he doesn't rage like other people *cough* DeadCell
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Skulker150

Yeah I agree, smooves is always super polite to me and other players on the server. I think he'd be a good candidate for this :D good luck!

scottymac223

ImSwizzzz

Jizomeo

Yeah I support because I have known you for a long time.I am on skype with you allot.I have talked to fera and he said support.     

~ Jizomeo and feralito_wolf' s support

HecticPotato9

BIG SUPPORT He helps out a lot of people when they need help and is a good friend. I actually thought he was a mod when i first saw him  :o

Kaise123

I think I can easily say

Here as there is no objections from anyone :) Welcome and congratulations.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire