News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iLiviDzZ's Moderator Application

Started by iLiviDzZ, February 18, 2013, 07:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLiviDzZ

Name:
Ryan Southwell

IGN:
iLiviDzZ

Activity:
I was one of the first people to get a place on the server with Gorden, Diion, Bri, Sab and Gib. I stopped playing just after december because i started failing some of my A-Level courses in college. This was because of playing KCv2, Tragic i know.. ;P

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played The odd server here and there, but nothing which i stayed at, then i found ServerCraft which it was formally known.

Old Kaisecraft:
I first Joined when it was 1.6 i think (Not sure) i played for a while. I enjoyed it thoroughly then i donated to the rank below knight. (Sorry, Cant remember the rank name). I then Met MrCG. He had made a Skype group to make a massive town in the 1.7 update. Here is where i met a few people e.g. Deadshot i think Deadcell and Einar. i became great friends with Deadshot, when i became a protector he was made an moderator. This was when the server got hacked by Tree and Seed.. Bad times. Then slowly the server died out and i later got banned by fulksayyen for a reason i cannot remember!

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Just after KC went down, i joined a former Sr.Mod's server called Bublecraft. Here i played for a long time, i obtained the rank of Moderator before Jason (Michael Buble) shut it down.

Forums Knowledge:
Well.. I'm not going to Lie, i hardly know anything about forums. Although i was a Moderator on the Buble Forums, i do know the Basic's like locking and creating. I am keen to learn so i will

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and Bublecraft. I always seem to have a positive attitude when its coming to the server! When it was first announced it was re-opening, i think i told all of my skype contacts which played minecraft. I don't think i have done anything for anyone to hold something against me, but if i have i must thoroughly Apologise!

Why you would like the Rank: I would like this rank because i Love helping people, i know you get this on every Application but i thoroughly do. I always apply for ranks where i have authority and stop people from wrong doing, i think that if i obtain the rank of Moderator i would certainly not abuse my power commands wise and in the sense of ordering people around because i am of higher rank.

How Have you helped: Although i cannot say that i have helped one individual, i can say that i have helped numerous people with Residence. This helps because if a Moderator is busy with another player i can quickly help them and teach them the Basics of residence. Also, i normally answer questions which the moderators don't have time with.

What commands do you know: I have an advanced knowledge of W.G and W.E, i am quite new to Residence. But i am sure that if given the opportunity of the position i can give residence an more advanced oversight and learn more about it when the time comes. With LogBlock, i have been on servers where they have used the LogBlock Plugin. I have more than a basic Understanding of LogBlock, but it isn't the best. I wish to become more familiar with the Plugin and its commands

Additional Information: If this is a slot to write about myself, then here it goes! (Sorry if this is completely wrong). My name is Ryan i live in England i am currently 16, i will turn 17 in august!. I currently go to college studying Photography, Media Studies and Ict. I Am not currently doing any sport's although i have a passion for Golf, i'm not doing anything about it xD im too lazy and i would like to play a lot more minecraft!

Thank you for Reading!

poop comes out of my butt

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Jizomeo

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on February 18, 2013, 07:51:20 AM

Name:
Ryan Southwell

IGN:
iLiviDzZ

Activity:
I was one of the first people to get a place on the server with Gorden, Diion, Bri, Sab and Gib. I stopped playing just after december because i started failing some of my A-Level courses in college. This was because of playing KCv2, Tragic i know.. ;P

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played The odd server here and there, but nothing which i stayed at, then i found ServerCraft which it was formally known.

Old Kaisecraft:
I first Joined when it was 1.6 i think (Not sure) i played for a while. I enjoyed it thoroughly then i donated to the rank below knight. (Sorry, Cant remember the rank name). I then Met MrCG. He had made a Skype group to make a massive town in the 1.7 update. Here is where i met a few people e.g. Deadshot i think Deadcell and Einar. i became great friends with Deadshot, when i became a protector he was made an moderator. This was when the server got hacked by Tree and Seed.. Bad times. Then slowly the server died out and i later got banned by fulksayyen for a reason i cannot remember!

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Just after KC went down, i joined a former Sr.Mod's server called Bublecraft. Here i played for a long time, i obtained the rank of Moderator before Jason (Michael Buble) shut it down.

Forums Knowledge:
Well.. I'm not going to Lie, i hardly know anything about forums. Although i was a Moderator on the Buble Forums, i do know the Basic's like locking and creating. I am keen to learn so i will

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and Bublecraft. I always seem to have a positive attitude when its coming to the server! When it was first announced it was re-opening, i think i told all of my skype contacts which played minecraft. I don't think i have done anything for anyone to hold something against me, but if i have i must thoroughly Apologise!

Why you would like the Rank: I would like this rank because i Love helping people, i know you get this on every Application but i thoroughly do. I always apply for ranks where i have authority and stop people from wrong doing, i think that if i obtain the rank of Moderator i would certainly not abuse my power commands wise and in the sense of ordering people around because i am of higher rank.

How Have you helped: Although i cannot say that i have helped one individual, i can say that i have helped numerous people with Residence. This helps because if a Moderator is busy with another player i can quickly help them and teach them the Basics of residence. Also, i normally answer questions which the moderators don't have time with.

What commands do you know: I have an advanced knowledge of W.G and W.E, i am quite new to Residence. But i am sure that if given the opportunity of the position i can give residence an more advanced oversight and learn more about it when the time comes. With LogBlock, i have been on servers where they have used the LogBlock Plugin. I have more than a basic Understanding of LogBlock, but it isn't the best. I wish to become more familiar with the Plugin and its commands

Additional Information: If this is a slot to write about myself, then here it goes! (Sorry if this is completely wrong). My name is Ryan i live in England i am currently 16, i will turn 17 in august!. I currently go to college studying Photography, Media Studies and Ict. I Am not currently doing any sport's although i have a passion for Golf, i'm not doing anything about it xD im too lazy and i would like to play a lot more minecraft!

Thank you for Reading!
nice app gonna support I guess

~ Jizomeo's support ;)

scottymac223

You were an amazing mod on bublecraft and i believe you can do good here! support from me :)

ParagonGX

Absolutely support! Great player and I believe he has the potential of being a Moderator on KCv2.

Kaise123

Agree with everyone else here. Major support from me, Always liked you and you are pleasant to talk to, But also strongly display the required values and maturity.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

Zlexy

will promote you ingame and add to staff chat

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."