News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Remove the enderchest (please read i put time into this)

Started by D0n3four, July 10, 2013, 03:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0n3four

1.whose pictures are those?
2.you have to learn what the problem is before you fix it wolf.
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

fearlessness1321

Ok listen wolf the pic with the leather armor was in W:W and the one time i ender glitched itroll helped me burn it so may i ask you to get some real pics and know what you're talking about.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: D0n3four on July 10, 2013, 04:09:24 AM
1.whose pictures are those?
2.you have to learn what the problem is before you fix it wolf.
g

How are you attempting to fix the problem anyway? By doing the glitch just to make some suggestions or thoughts on how to fix it is only causing you more troubles. Me and Smooves have tested it out, and find out what the problem is in under 5 minutes, and i have discussed with zlexy the possible solutions.

FYI the pictures are of fearlessness

fearlessness1321

oh nd one more thing if your read up top I left the sith

TheDarkWolf

1. You can see under the one photo it's Fear's ender chest. The other ones I think are ChocolateJam1's. I don't remember.

2. If you know there's a problem, why do you abuse it for your own gain?

Logic isn't as simple as "See it one way, works this way."

I'll say it again so you can hear it this time:

"You had an unfair advantage by using glitched in items and having them in your inventory in survival. YOU... SCREWED... UP. You got off easy!"

Let it go, bro.

D0n3four

Fear just told me those are pictures from the W:W and I only glitched once to find the problem and try to fix it.
i explained how it worked. I was trying to help by keeping the enderchest but remove the glitch.

wolf why are you trying to focus on me screwing up i don't care about me i just want others to not run into the same problem as me. other words I don't care what happens to me i just think its wrong to blame others for what the advantage glitchers did.
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

TheDarkWolf

The Enderchest in W:W and the Enderchest in W:S show the same contents. DERP.

So tell me then, how can people who are in World:Survival pull contents out of a chest in World:World? Like I've watched you and another do?

This charade has gone on long enough. You screwed up, and you've finally admitted it, and you refuse to let the issue go after showing your ass on the forum with your nonsensical post.

- Locked.