News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mod

Started by $-Superbotar-$, August 19, 2013, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$-Superbotar-$

Can Staff member teach me how to world edit,Core and etc.
I want to apply for a mod and i really need help :D
Superbotar

HanSolo

Staff member can give you a test but it's on you to learn (Google, YouTube, friends)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

$-Superbotar-$

Okay.Thanks for information.
Superbotar

$-Superbotar-$

Thanks wolf but how to make server ?
Superbotar

HanSolo

Here, very good guide

Quote from: ReconWhale on March 24, 2013, 06:42:42 PM
Former server owner and admin here. Since a lot of people here already covered the actual setting up bit, I'll delve more into the connections bit.

You have three options to set up connectivity to your server:
1. LAN connection
2. Hamachi
3. Port Forwarding

These methods are ordered in difficulty, with LAN connection being the easiest and Port Forwarding the most difficult. They also suit a different amount of people respectively, with LAN suited for 1-3 people, Hamachi 1-6 and Port Forwarding being as many as you want.

Setting up LAN
LAN connection is by far the easiest but also least accessible. Your players must be on your Local Area Network, or Wi-Fi in order to connect. To set up, go to any single player world and go to the option 'Open to LAN'. You should then be told your server IP. Players on your network should then be able to detect your server automatically in the Multiplayer Menu

Hamachi
Think of Hamachi networks as LANs, but over the internet instead. To use, download the Hamachi program (Google it) and install it. Get your players to do this too. Then set up a new network by entering a network ID and password of your choice. Tell that ID and password to your players. Your players should then join by selecting the 'Join an existing network' option using that ID and password. Your players should then join your server by connecting using your Hamachi IP address, which should be listed next to your Hamachi name in the program's network interface.

Port Forwarding
This method is quite difficult if you haven't done before, and is impossible if your nwtwork router does not support it (most Netgear routers should support PF in my experience, so if you have one you should be good to go).

Anyway, first you'll need to find your internal IP address. Think of it as a 'normal IP address' except your LAN is the internet. Your internal IP is your address in that LAN. To do this, go to Command Prompt and type in 'ipconfig'. Your internal IP should be something along the lines of 192.168.<>.<>. Note this down.

Then go to your router's control panel and go to the Port Forwarding section. If you cannot find it, it may be under Firewall settings. There, name your setting to whatever name you want, although naming it minecraft is a good idea. Set the port to 25565 and make sure it uses both the TCP and IP protocols. Finally set the IP to the internal IP address you found earlier in Command Prompt.

Then go to your internet browser and Google 'what is my IP'. Google or one of the websites you find there should be able to tell you your public IP address. Tell your players this IP. They will connect to your server through this address. Note: your internal IP address may change every time your computer restarts so check and adjust your settings accordingly.

Whew finished! Hope this helps :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

$-Superbotar-$

Superbotar