News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hamza

Started by K0rnfl4k3, April 20, 2013, 01:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K0rnfl4k3

flying in survival to get to me so he could kill me

as a result of him flying he killed me, knocked my power level down, claimed my land, and proceeded to raid

Mastergamer23

I trust you K0rn Hamza use to flying everywhere he camed to our base seeking and killed me he maybe using nodus to find us
please tell him to stop flying or ban him :( 2 times now he raided us

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

This proves nothing.I had a knock back sword,it made him go to the other corner.
This is no proof.I got proof i don't fly.I was raiding earlier Mcmmo it was in the air,So i had to put blocks to go up.Ask
Jedwere Osama .i got more witnesses.

HanSolo

We can't see him flying on teh pictures

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Seriously? Don't you believe in Skill.

And, he is not seen flying in any of these pictures.

Quote from: Mastergamer23 on April 20, 2013, 02:09:46 AM
I trust you K0rn Hamza use to flying everywhere he camed to our base seeking and killed me he maybe using nodus to find us
please tell him to stop flying or ban him :( 2 times now he raided us

And locating someone is not "Nodus" It's something called Dynmap.

KrayzieTrini

Quote from: HanSolo on April 20, 2013, 02:47:43 AM

Yes we cant, but in the second picture how did Hamza get on top that structure. Personally I think Hamza did fly and I cant take Leon's word on it, due to the fact they are faction member's.

K0rnfl4k3

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on April 20, 2013, 03:57:18 AM

Yes we cant, but in the second picture how did Hamza get on top that structure. Personally I think Hamza did fly and I cant take Leon's word on it, due to the fact they are faction member's.

also the screenshots were 6 seconds apart

ParagonGX

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on April 20, 2013, 03:57:18 AM

They traded sides in the images provided between the first and second, but how was Hamza able to get onto the structure if there weren't any stairs or ladders seen in sight.

iNoobish

Today Hamza came to my base and flew up to my tower and killed me. I got no proof about it beacuse he killed me so fast. And one more thing i think we should not allow dynmap.

-iNoobish

-Blarno-

Quote from: iNoobish on April 23, 2013, 01:11:57 AM
Today Hamza came to my base and flew up to my tower and killed me. I got no proof about it beacuse he killed me so fast. And one more thing i think we should not allow dynmap.

-iNoobish

I don't agree with you, iNoobish.

I think we really should have Dynmap. I am peaceful and I am saying it, you might think it have no effect for me, but it really does.
Dynamic map helps me a LOT with claims. I would forget to claim multiple areas on which my builds are without dynmap.

On another note, it might, and might not be true.
I followed Hamza once without him knowing that, and he was walking normally, he wasn't flying or either using any other mods.

-Blarno

KrayzieTrini

INoobish do you have screenshot's? A mediator cant ban without any evidence. So I personally cant help you, unless their is evidence.

K0rnfl4k3

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on April 23, 2013, 04:47:09 AM
INoobish do you have screenshot's? A mediator cant ban without any evidence. So I personally cant help you, unless their is evidence.

he was on top of the structure within 6 seconds in my screenshots, doesn't that count for anything?

Kaise123

Quote from: K0rnfl4k3 on April 23, 2013, 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: KrayzieTrini on April 23, 2013, 04:47:09 AM

he was on top of the structure within 6 seconds in my screenshots, doesn't that count for anything?

There is no real proof here, But if there are any more screenshots then Hamza will be tempbanned.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire