News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Red's farewell

Started by Red, May 31, 2013, 06:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Hello, and goodbye fellow kaisecraft players. Today I bring to you a sad but unforgettable topic (to some of you). Some of you may have hated me, some of you may have liked me and some of you may have just not known me with all the new people coming in, but whatever way you see me as this will probably be the last time you'd ever hear from me. I'm resigning as a Sr. Mod on KaiseCraft, and leaving the server. Why you may ask? Well for many reasons, some which include school work, personal life, regents etc. I just can't seem to keep up with my personal life and minecraft. I'll probably come on once in a while just to see how everyone's doing and all. But overall, its been a really great time with you guys, and Kaise I gotta hand it to you, I haven't been able to find a server as good as yours till now, keep up the good work and that goes out to all the staff and kaisecraft players. I'll try to keep this short, but I just can't forget all the wonderful memories I've had with you guys, and I hope we'll meet again some day but for now it's goodbye.

Have a Good one guys!
                          ~Love, Red
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Deathdefyer99

Good bye red, we've had some great moments with you on kaisecraft.  Without you, it probably wouldn't be same.
Good luck
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Hij

Farewell old friend and rival. I'll catch you on the flipside! Hope you have a great life ;)

Stephen

Farewell my friend. Good bye and thanks for everuthing you have done in this server.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Zlexy

Bye Red, awesome guy and just a pleasant guy to talk to. Really enjoyed having your company here and it has been a good journey. Wish you all the best buddy :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Bye Red, really great person to work with bro, im pleased i have met and worked with you as part of his server. Thank you for helping me set out NyanLand and help me with just about everything else i made. Hope you do what you want and hope to speak to you again at one point. For now, have a great life buddy :).

~VIPER~

Didn't have chance too see you a lot,but again you are member of this,lets say big and happy MC family. Good bye and I hope that you will come back!
KCv2 Moderator

HanSolo

Good bye, and good luck with you life.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Cristinasama

Farewell bro,Hope to see you soon! and Goodluck haha  :). [spoiler]Red ftw![/spoiler]

Kaise123

Farewell, and sorry to hear that you are leaving. Thanks for all the help with Moderating over the months. Hope to hear from you in the future around the place :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

fearlessness1321

Farewell my friend you will be missed.