News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

more slots!

Started by kindak1, November 08, 2012, 06:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindak1

Hi kaise! im here to say i want more slots on the server plzz can u make it becuze when i want to join the server is allways full!!
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

kai needs more money for more slots. if you want more slots on the server, go donate to him, then he can afford more slots :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SHARKBAIT123

It cost money to Handle more slots on a server. Kai has set a certain amount of cash for the server and needs more donations in order to maintain more slots for the server.

ParagonGX

ATM, Kai only has the money to keep the server at 15 slots and up for 4 months. You should be fortunate that you are on a server in which is paid for by him. So if you want more slots to be added, I'm sorry to say the only way is to donate.

Kaise123

As everyone so far has said, In order to increase the number of slots, more donations are required. While there have been a few donations to date, there is not enough to ensure that the server will be paid for if I increase the slots now. Also, Thanks to anyone who did donate or purchase a rank, It's much appreciated by me, and also everyone else because it keeps the server running :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

K0rnfl4k3

How about donator only slots?

ParagonGX

Quote from: K0rnfl4k3 on November 11, 2012, 08:44:55 AM
You mean something like a reserved VIP slot, just for donators?

K0rnfl4k3

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 11, 2012, 10:34:22 AM

Exactly, more than 1 preferably.

iTroll

Quote from: K0rnfl4k3 on November 11, 2012, 10:38:31 AM
Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 11, 2012, 10:34:22 AM

Exactly, more than 1 preferably.

This could help rake up extra revenue through donations  ;D
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

That's not such a bad idea. I'm pretty busy with stuff IRL at the moment  but when I get a chance I'll look at adding a feature that allows any donator to join when the server is full.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael Bublé

Do we still hit capacity with the upped player slots often? I think there's now a healthy amount of slots without unnecessary excess.

ParagonGX

I agree with what Buble has said. In additional the server is still in the progress of gaining new players and maybe will expand in the later months as more players come along and play.  :D