News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

special ocassions/special days

Started by allanski, August 16, 2013, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

i think special ocassions/special days when you can attack a base created by staff which members of the servers can raid together to raid the catsle or base created by staff. I thinkl there should be chest all around the castle with loot and stuff like that.
Inside some of the chests there can be like ranks like citizen builder or any other rank maybe even VIP but that would be very rare to find. Ranks should be found in written books by staff saying the rank you won. There should also be books with money inside so people can buy stuff.
I think this would make the server even more popular than it already is. I think these days should be atleast once a month because we dont want them to rare but not to close to each other either.

Thank you very much for reading this idea and hopefully it will come onto the server.

Best Regards

Allanski

$-Superbotar-$

Ranks are here to be payed ore earned but loot with stuff is good idea :D
Superbotar

rimrimat

I like that idea... like a treasure hunting... but should be posted days before the hunt.... with rules to follow of course...

allanski

I like the way that you guys are liking my idea :)