News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hacked

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 27, 2013, 04:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello, this is just a quick notice that I've been hacked in the forums and i chafing my password to something a bit stronger, as the post Reputation was not done by  and the post in Jizomeos introduction both of th were not done by me. I extremely apologize for me being hacked and hurting your feelings and also making random posts as this has happened to me before too.

joaonaruto6

Someone hacked my account in the server but zlexy helped me

iLiviDzZ

I feel that this post is a lie. You are saying this to cover up. This is because you got negative feedback and abuse from staff..

Please don't use the "hacked" to make people think that you never get abuse
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 01, 2013, 10:04:23 PM
I feel that this post is a lie. You are saying this to cover up. This is because you got negative feedback and abuse from staff..

Please don't use the "hacked" to make people think that you never get abuse
I actually wrote this post before even getting abused from the staff or anything like that when I saw jt the reputation name and it was written started by leonmundt I wrote this reply.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

will is longs its forums not on kaise123 server.  :)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

Translate:
"well its from forums not from kaise server"

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||