News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Herobrine (might be)

Started by David, April 06, 2013, 07:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Yesterday I was playing with Hijana at mojocraft server, he said to never go trough this mine, he said herobrine lives there,
so this time when he was offline I tried to investigate, he said no one ever mind here, there were no players in this island, so it was possible to him, I took look and  no one was there, I know what herobrine is, please reply if this is it or not.
Pictures:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Before I go I took my sword and torch, I was freezing till there wasn't anything there
and I know herobrine was removed from minecraft beta before

Edit: [Proof] I was the first player to discover the island, so its impossible that I was trolled, and I was the one who first saw the mine, hij didn't really knew where the island yet, he just tp to me, but when he tped he saw the cave and said "sh*t, herbrine's!" (sorry for the lanugage) and I was shocked.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Bruno123

It's impossible, Herobrine is removed

David

yes I know but I kinda believe it now, herobrine was removed but I think the place where he is when it was beta wasn't removed, here is his place, hijana thought he was there but no, still that was his place, if there was a player put like that, some one would put a torch in the cave I found, and would fing redstone, no one did ever built a house in this island, so this means I was right!  ;D

iLiviDzZ

Have you ever heard of a troll?
poop comes out of my butt

David

yes ilivid I have, its right behind you

Kaise123

Sigh... You guys do know that there NEVER was Herobrine in the game... The *Herobrine removed remark on the changelog was a troll.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

David

sorry I'm bit confused of u kaise, you said there was never but the mark Herobrine removed was a troll, doesn't troll mean not real? ???

Exi

Let's replace Herobrine with a cellphone.
If I tell you that there is a cellphone in Minecraft, and I show you an edited video of me playing minecraft and using the cellphone ingame. Ofcourse that's not true, but some people really believed it. Mojang heard that rumor so for the lolz, the developers said 'we removed the cellphone/herobrine, but actually it has never been there. That is how they are trolling you.
More understandable?

Kaise123

Quote from: David on April 08, 2013, 01:20:06 AM
sorry I'm bit confused of u kaise, you said there was never but the mark Herobrine removed was a troll, doesn't troll mean not real? ???

Yes. Herobrine has NEVER been a part of Minecraft without mods.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 08, 2013, 12:37:32 PM
Quote from: David on April 08, 2013, 01:20:06 AM

Yes. Herobrine has NEVER been a part of Minecraft without mods.
If i am correct it was on xbox version of minecraft for a temp time.

Hij

Quote from: David on April 06, 2013, 07:17:08 PM
Yesterday I was playing with Hijana at mojocraft server, he said to never go trough this mine, he said herobrine lives there,
so this time when he was offline I tried to investigate, he said no one ever mind here, there were no players in this island, so it was possible to him, I took look and  no one was there, I know what herobrine is, please reply if this is it or not.
Pictures:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Before I go I took my sword and torch, I was freezing till there wasn't anything there
and I know herobrine was removed from minecraft beta before

Wait, when was this? I don't ever remember you being on Mojocraft :o

EDIT: Nvm, it was probably when my account was faked after they restarted it.

Garen

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 07, 2013, 10:48:50 PM
Sigh... You guys do know that there NEVER was Herobrine in the game... The *Herobrine removed remark on the changelog was a troll.

Yeah, Notch was actually removing the "Steve" mob(in 1.6); the other times, Mojang was just messing around.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

PsyhoX

I always thought that Herobrine really exists  :-[

David