News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

InArms

Started by jedwere, December 26, 2013, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Hi, this is jedwere and i re-made inarms again about a month ago or 2, and this is just a small advertizement

InArms
our faction solely relies on agriculture and the welfare of our faction members, we do not wish to take part in any war, even though if someone tries to raid us for no good reason.

What happens when you join us?
when you join us, you will be either greeted by Owner jedwere or Co-Owner The_RedStorm, after we have given you your welcome gifts, we will show you to your new house, we have Public chests, do not take it all, only the items you need, we also have mine shafts, complete with marked out ore veins, you may also choose a Mini-Guild in the faction so it suits your type of hobby or expertise, when you complete a job in the Jobs Board, You will place the ask items in the chests provided, our Officers are also busy doing jobs, also the Owner, we continue to expand our base and add new facilities, our faction is rather poor, but rich in the at-most trusted officers possible, and Crops! our ore supply is rather limited to coal iron and gold, so we trade with other factions, we have a total of (i think) 19 allies and 0 enemies! we try not to provoke any other factions, we have also applied for peaceful a week ago or 2, were just waiting for the results.

InArm's 5 Golden Rules
1.Respect Begets Respect
2.Do not kill anyone (even if they did something bad)
3.share your blessings, but remember to keep some for your self too!
4.A Family that Farms together, stays together
5.Never, Ever Hate on other players

Our Current Members
1.Jedwere (Owner) Leader
2.The_RedStone (Co-Owner) Friendliest guy in the faction (Owner's Closest Friend)
3.Minerfreak3 (Miner) A real Freak when mining!! can find 4 stacks of iron in 30 mins!
4. Pianonano (Farmer) Rather shy, but very Generous

Our VIP List
The VIP list, is a list of Well trusted outsiders who can enter the base anytime!
our VIP's are:
1.TheDarkWolf and his other accounts - The Owner's Best friend
2.BlueStar5 - An Old ally, once helped Kill off the attackers back in 1.5.2
3.BaroomPsycho - Has a motherly like Aura where ever she goes
4.Steve_1996 - Oldest Member in the faction since 1.3.2 (and Owner jedwere has his Soul in his enderchest)

Trade-Trusted factions
1.Hyrulians - famed for its new Automated Egg farm! thanks to TheDarkWolf
2. Ambition - Famed for its Ores and weapons

Requirements for Joining InArms
Im sorry guys, but we have requirements to join:
-Common Sense
-Age 12+
-Fluent English
-Very Friendly
and has to be Vouched for. (Meaning all faction members MUST agree)

Thank you for your time to read this post, We will meet you in the game!
and have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! if you dont celebrate Christmas.. Merry Normal Day!!
-Jedwere

P.S
We also have a Market place under construction near spawn, the old one was wreaked were making one out of obby, any one can also have a market stall there, just contact jedwere or The_RedStorm, and we will make one out of obby, the price is only, 2 Emeralds. Happy Farming

wesley123

I would like to join InArms... so this is my mini-application
I.G.N= wesley123playsMC (I had to change accounts...the other one messed up)
I have very fluent english.(only language i know)
age=13
skype(just in case): wesley123 uses skype

I would like to join because:
I really prefer peaceful factions.
I would say I have common sense.
I am a friendly player /person.
I may have Many things to offer.
I am an experienced person in survival. (been playing the survival world for about the start of 1.5) I know some good techniques for mining, farming and gathering. I am very friendly and generious.I am pretty good with mining farming and hunting for things(like materials, spawners etc....)
I can build xp grinder, mob grinders, tree farms, auto farms(animal and crops) etc....

I have really liked peaceful facs for a lot of reasons, like...... you cant get raided, you can help other people out, you can build and create in peace and a lot of other reasons too!

And that concludes my mini- app for InArms. (I know it's kinda small)

jedwere

Quote from: wesley123 on December 27, 2013, 12:58:06 AM
I would like to join InArms... so this is my mini-application
I.G.N= wesley123
I have very fluent english.(only language i know)
age=13
I really prefer peaceful facs.
I am a friendly player /person.
I may have Many things to offer.
I am an experienced person in survival. (been playing the survival world for about the start of 1.5)

I have really liked peaceful facs for a lot of reasons, like...... you cant get raided, you can help other people out, you can build and create in peace and a lot of other reasons too!

And that concludes my mini- app for InArms.

Hmm... Your app is abit short, but i think ill consider  ;) lets talk the game when i come online  ;D

wesley123

I edited my app a little. and ok jedwere, I'm on vacation and I will be one next about Sunday or monday.

mipronk

I would like to join InArms

I.G.N= Mipronk
I can speak English, Dutch , Gernan. (Dutch is my native language though)
Age=42
I really prefer peaceful factions. I just want to build not a fighter at all.
I have common sence most of the times.
I am a friendly player ill help anyone.
I may have Many things to offer i love building anything realy.
I am an not experienced person in survival.
but i know how to set up farms trhee farms food farms and more

jedwere

Quote from: mipronk on December 29, 2013, 07:41:13 AM
I would like to join InArms

I.G.N= Mipronk
I can speak English, Dutch , Gernan. (Dutch is my native language though)
Age=42
I really prefer peaceful factions. I just want to build not a fighter at all.
I have common sence most of the times.
I am a friendly player ill help anyone.
I may have Many things to offer i love building anything realy.
I am an not experienced person in survival.
but i know how to set up farms trhee farms food farms and more
Accepted!
I see no reason why i cant let you in  ;)
your very matured, and you have no bad intentions, although i wont allow you to build anything YET!
just tell The_RedStorm to let you in, if he denies, ask him to check he forums.
your first job is to help out at he market place near survival spawn, then once your settled you can make your house at the island where the rail road tracks are. I look forward Working on the farm with you ^_^

Mike2004

I would like to join InArms (Sorry for the Mini-App)
I.G.N= mike2004
I can talk English And Greek
Age=13
I have common sence
I can help the faction because I'm Active.
I probably can offer something but not anytime.
I started playing minecraft at 1.4.7 version and I know somethings like farming, mining, I know some recipes for items to make, and more!
I usually join normal faction in other servers, but the normal factions can get raided so I like peaceful factions very much!!! :)

Best Regards,
Mike2004 :)

jedwere

Quote from: Mike2004 on December 29, 2013, 09:52:43 PM
I.G.N= mike2004
Age=13
I have common sence
I started playing minecraft at 1.4.7 version and I know somethings like farming, mining, I know some recipes for items to make, and more!
I usually join normal faction in other servers, but the normal factions can get raided so I like peaceful factions very much!!! :)

Best Regards,
Accepted!
im not active most of the time so i wont be seeing you, Instead Co-Owner The_RedStorm will Guide you, Since your now accepted, you may now choose an available mini-guild, so you may now have a job to work on, i myself also have allot to do when i get online  :P

Mike2004

Quote from: jedwere on December 30, 2013, 12:32:46 PM
Quote from: Mike2004 on December 29, 2013, 09:52:43 PM
I.G.N= mike2004
Age=13
I have common sence

Best Regards,
Accepted!
im not active most of the time so i wont be seeing you, Instead Co-Owner The_RedStorm will Guide you, Since your now accepted, you may now choose an available mini-guild, so you may now have a job to work on, i myself also have allot to do when i get online  :P
Thanks! Uh... Do you know when The_Redstorm will be online? I just wanna know... :)

VinylFlare

IGN: Pamaj (VinylFlares Alt)

I want to join Inarms because i want somewhere that i can do things chill without worrying about if someone will raid me or kill me. Im good friends with Jed and overall i think farming is a strong point to Inarms, i can bring some diamonds and wood with me if i get accepted and would love to have fun

Thanks,

VinylFlare

nikola.urosevic.3958

I wanna join inarms
i like peacefull players
my ign is copyman
im a realy good builder
im friends with the_redstorm
im a citizen
ive been playing this server for 1 and a half month
i realy hope i can join

joaonaruto6

Hello!

I am joaonaruto6 (ign) and i'm 15 years old
My current languages: portuguese and english( i am not the best in english but i'm working in school for it)
I really want to join InArms because:
     1- Before the restart of the server i've been in InArms a long time
     2-I am a friendly person (a little annoying )
     3- I am a person which play minecraft for building things, making all kind of buildings,etc
     4- I think i am a very experienced person in survival which i play from the 1.4 patch. Knowing some things about mining (where to find diamonds, iron, coal, emerald)
     5-I am generious

I really like peacefull factions because no one can raid us and you can build and mine in peace.

I hope you like my application,
thanks for reading,

joaonaruto6

Thanomsak

IGN:Thanomsak
My age:13 years old
My english is really fluent.I have even test IELTS in an excercise book for revision

Why I want to join this faction?
Well,as I read this InArm's topic and another one.I feel that I could improve my minecraft skill and have a new minecraft experience. I have join this faction before and leave the server for a month,because I need to prepare IGCSE test and I don't have a time to come back to this server.Later I got a time.So I come back and play this server again.In that old time,I have think that this faction is the best with lots of good players.Plus I have lots of idea for this faction.I have even suggest the idea to old faction (Zenentrick) and LeonMundt (Faction leader) like it, but too bad its already death.Which I don't know why.But I would appreciate that if I join this faction.

jedwere

Quote from: nikola.urosevic.3958 on December 31, 2013, 05:24:48 AM
I wanna join inarms
i like peacefull players
my ign is copyman
im a realy good builder
im friends with the_redstorm
im a citizen
ive been playing this server for 1 and a half month
i realy hope i can join
Application Pending
Your app is quite short, and we need to know more about your skills, and why you want to join.
You have 5 days to edit this post, good luck  ;)