News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Imperium needs YOU!

Started by Lepid, February 18, 2014, 02:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lepid

------Imperium's recruiting site------

---INFO---
Hello KCv 2 members! We are looking for some new members to join us. Our faction is peaceful and if you raid us you WILL get banned. We are an old faction(8 months old). We use stonebricks to build our base, so your house MUST be made out of stone bricks (All stone type blocks apply). We also have XP farms. We have alot of redstone machines made our best engineer raperv such as the slime farm, gold farm, blaze rod farm, melon farms, potion machine, super cool stone generator and more.  I'll add more info later.

Your appliacation needs to have following information:

-IGN (In game name)

-Reason to join us

-Would you like to be 'ImperialCitizen' or 'ImperialGuard'

---Ranks---

Emperor - lepid_123

Inquisitor - raperv26

Liberian - thrax6

ImperialCitizens: (coming soon)

ImperialGuard: (coming soon)

---Role of each rank---

Emperor - owns the faction

Inquisitor - Emperor's right hand and second in command

Liberian - The faction's officer

ImperialCitizen - Work at the farms, breed animals, mine, etc.

ImperialGuard - Hunt, kill monsters, enchant items and repair them

Recruiting poster:

bdaruda

my in game name is bdaruda the reason why I want to be in is because I want to help people out/make trades
and I would like to be a imerium guard because I always fight mobs and I like to enchant and make weapons
Hope you pick!!!

Lepid

Just add your IGN and would you like to 'ImperialCitizen' or 'ImperialGuard'?

EDIT: That'll do.

-Accpeted

raperv26

nikola.urosevic.3958

-IGN (In game name)=copyman

-Reason to join us=i like to be a guard to hunt and to help

-Would you like to be 'ImperialCitizen' or 'ImperialGuard'=imperialguard

Lepid

Right... I'm sorry, but I forgot to edit this topic. The apps are closed now, sorry.

Lepid

The applications are open again, apply if you like. ;)