News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

D0n3four's~Goodbye to KC

Started by D0n3four, August 05, 2014, 05:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0n3four

Evening,

You may know me., You may not, But its fine Because there is not much to know anymore...

(This is just a Very brief story of my time on kc, May contain typos!)

KaiseCraft was "The" first Minecraft server I have ever played.
This was also around the time when I have first joined any "Real" Multiplayer Community.
The server has been around for a wile now, and around the time when it first started I was litterally a complete noob at gaming.
This did not bother me tho, because I was having fun building my little noob hut and talking with the other noobs of the server.
It was truly the best time ive had.

Later on I started to make many friends with the population of about 30 or so (It was stable 30 around that time I think, cant really remember because we are truly talking about years now, I mean this was back when we had a debate for the server name) But these friends know who they are. These friends taught me the random tricks,glitches,building mechanics of the game. These friends also later became in positions of higher ranks such as mods and very few became admins.
(Im not sure but at one point I believe the server was like morphed into like another server or maybe just got shutdown for a wile idk tho, weird times! But citzii Or however you spell your name again, Showed me that Kc was back up )

Jumping ahead

At one point I was accepted as a moderator!
It was very exciting, seeing it was the first time Ive been in a rank of difference in server, or pretty much anything for that matter.
Altho I did not know much at the time, I caught on very fast (Almost ina day or 2) and was able to do my work of the position... For about 2 weeks.
I had an all around Pc failure and could not play my role as a moderator so my position was most likely given to someone else.

Time has past until ive gotten another pc, and i only rarely gotten on the server.
I started to play again. Altho alot of my friends have cycled out on to different things, there were still some who played.
And we carried on as normal until, Ive had contracted a deep case of depression from RL things I do not care to discuss on a forum, and I started to snap-off more, then later on I got myself into some trouble with a moderator That I really did not know so I kind of had the "Who the hell are you attitude".
(About some glitch that I got accused of abusing but I really did not mean too and i tried to justify it with BS just got myself in deeper Si*)

I want that person to know that I am sorry for my arrogance

So I decided to stop playing for a wile before I do something else stupid.

Poping in every now and then saying hi to all the new players, and now today I going to find the server ip to get back on again, but only to find that the server has been shutdown really hit me for a moment there!

All-in-all

To Friends: Thanks for always being Their! You can add me on steam if you want!

To kaise123: Thanks! for the service you have provided me and many others! Altho the server had a lower population for a wile, you kept the server up and running for way longer than most others! With a community like no other!

Thanks for everything

~D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

D0n thats you?
Remember me ? Osama / Hamza? Dude please dont leave,Join scavengecraft.net its like where most of us are.
I remember u,u were from servercraft,Remember the above nether prision? Heh.
Good times.
Never
Come.
To .
An .
End.
And i want you to come even if you aren't active just knowing a fellow person is there makes me happy :) enjoy!

D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember