News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Wish Dreams Come True

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 28, 2013, 05:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi,i just wanna say that Everyone have dreams (EVERYONE NOT JUST ME) i mean somone wish to be singer and one wish to be a youtube seleb...i have millions of dreams so as you guys i mean think about your dreams no one exept your parents say: oh dont worry honey your dream may come true in some day and oyu think it may do but for me its NO cuz We all know this is just for cheering up i mean...it dont cheer mei mean my wish is : to be a youtube seleb. But if i tried to be a youtube seleb my dad will crush me like a bug...THATS NOT DREAM COME TRUE, second dream:to be a pop singer. so hard isnt? i mean if you guys have dreams and you frade to you use it or make it come true just...dont giveup make your holl dreams come true and live your dream dont make your self sad cuz you cant no one says you cant everyone can and everyone enjoy of his dream...Like I Do...and no one can stop me from this cuz this is my dream. wait....i forgot the thierd dream....: anyway my third dream is to have my old skin back. i dont think it wil guys cuz im not who controll of the skin i mean no one use it but the owner of it his the only one who can change it i tried to tell him to make my skin comes back to normal but...he didnt do that. now this dream cannot come true...anyways thanks for reading i hope you understand what you just read,take care,Bye!
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Smoove

Any dream will come true as long as you have dedication, hard work and let no one bring you down or stop you.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Smoove on March 28, 2013, 06:02:22 AM
Any dream will come true as long as you have dedication, hard work and let no one bring you down or stop you.

100% Agree, what you said is the sole reason why me and my 3 best friends are still musicians and play together.

hunterbonx

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on March 28, 2013, 06:17:48 AM
Quote from: Smoove on March 28, 2013, 06:02:22 AM

100% Agree, what you said is the sole reason why me and my 3 best friends are still musicians and play together.
Musicians? Nice.
What do you three play?
Just, FYI, I play Piano and Guitar and drums :)

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Dreams; They are what someone wants to have so bad, they feel think about it most of the time and in some occassions they're like Man! that's my dream.

Everyone has different dreams; people who have the same dreams become friends easily such as people who want to make music so they become Musicians.

My dream: My dream is to live a succesful life with no worries and tentions, and to be able to uncover my Hidden Talent.

And it is tottaly wrong that dreams never come true, The Wright Brothers dreamt of flying everybody laughed at them but look who's laughing now, no dream is impossible it's just work work and work.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: SkyraBlue on March 28, 2013, 05:54:17 AM
Hi,i just wanna say that Everyone have dreams (EVERYONE NOT JUST ME) i mean somone wish to be singer and one wish to be a youtube seleb...i have millions of dreams so as you guys i mean think about your dreams no one exept your parents say: oh dont worry honey your dream may come true in some day and oyu think it may do but for me its NO cuz We all know this is just for cheering up i mean...it dont cheer mei mean my wish is : to be a youtube seleb. But if i tried to be a youtube seleb my dad will crush me like a bug...THATS NOT DREAM COME TRUE, second dream:to be a pop singer. so hard isnt? i mean if you guys have dreams and you frade to you use it or make it come true just...dont giveup make your holl dreams come true and live your dream dont make your self sad cuz you cant no one says you cant everyone can and everyone enjoy of his dream...Like I Do...and no one can stop me from this cuz this is my dream. wait....i forgot the thierd dream....: anyway my third dream is to have my old skin back. i dont think it wil guys cuz im not who controll of the skin i mean no one use it but the owner of it his the only one who can change it i tried to tell him to make my skin comes back to normal but...he didnt do that. now this dream cannot come true...anyways thanks for reading i hope you understand what you just read,take care,Bye!

You're in my arms, thats a dream come true
poop comes out of my butt