News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Sticky: What are you working on?

Started by Exi, April 06, 2013, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

As the title suggests, you can give us some insight in the builds you're working on in KCv2, ask for opinions or help.
Feel free to share everything, from redstone builds to towers, dungeons to skycities.

I'd like to keep this a sticky thread since it's always nice to see some active players making nice builds :)

Exi

I'll kick off this thread with my progress on my city, /warp Vertcliff.

Michael5017

Well, im working on nothing
But, nice buildings i saw it in-game

Also, you still sell the Vertcliff villa?

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Exi on April 06, 2013, 10:23:41 PM
I'll kick off this thread with my progress on my city, /warp Vertcliff.

A very nice build, one of the best in the server actually.

Kaise123

Great build Exi. The shaders really do make everything look just that little bit more epic though
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

If I could ever get off my lazy arse, this is what I'd like to build in minecraft:

I started to build it on the old mDynamics, but they're completely redoing the world, so I might as well start building it here.

Diion

Hello Everyone,  ;D

I have been working on a little something sinse my return, and allthough i have not yet decided it's name, it has been the center of my focas concerning builds.

I have dubbed it "Cliftside" as a simple thing to reffer to while i am  bos... *clears throat* i mean... err... talking about it...

anyway,

"Cliftside" it basicly a bridge that is intended to mend a city's four sections, molding it, into one functioning entirety.

so... you may find that your curiosity has become overwelming and that you simply must ask:

where is the city... will it be here soon?
may i buy a plot... will a plot ever be available?
what is the warp?
may partake in a blood curdle death match with my friends here?! huh?!! can i?!!!
may i have a FREE plot? :3

Yes, most of "Cliftside's" player-based features have yet to arrive, so, if you have become interested then, let your heart's burden ease itself by sinking gently into the official thread cushioning your mind's decent with steady stream of released updates ;) (Coming tommarrow...)

Yes, they are currently constructed but are also not yet for sale :/

Yes, but it is a secret warp :P

Yes, if they consent bwhahahahah xD

Nope :P

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CliftSide:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

Looks awesome Diion, I have to check that out when I come on next
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

It looks pretty cool, not sure how it'll turn out in the end but i'm going to keep an eye out for this city :)

Demonishboy

Well Imma hopefully make an awesome house to put in an application to become a citizen... Thing is I usually come on with McChat XD

You are the Druid of Cause in the Land of Rip and Ore.
Your chumHandle is informativeGuitarist

Your interests include GEOLOGY and WARFARE.
Your wield the maceKind specibus and have combined your MORNING STAR with your GOLD LEAF and GHILIE SUIT to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are insulting translucent weasels who like exploration.

Uber_duck

I'm working on a castle built around my house, the gates are open at day using a redstone contraption with daylight sensors.  :P

If you want to check it out, the warp is yerpcastle  =D

next to that is my town with a hotel where the lights are auto and turn on at night,
With that is a town further on past that where a few people have built houses, me and nichidori (uber_duck on the server) worked on the town for a while, he gave up on it but i still add builds to it every now and then.

And finally if you ever wondered where my builds for engineer are, look no further as they are in town and outside of town on display and for use. :D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

Here's the progress of my castle as i will continue to update this comment with new photos to keep you all updated :D

Part 2

part 3

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Yellow

Quote from: Uber_duck on September 01, 2013, 10:45:03 AM
Here's the progress of my castle as i will continue to update this comment with new photos to keep you all updated :D

Part 2

part 3

Your Texture Pack is Awesome, Can you give me the name of your Texture pack ? :)

Uber_duck

QuoteYour Texture Pack is Awesome, Can you give me the name of your Texture pack ? :)

Stillcraft 1.6.2 ;D
― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

Based off of the server suggestion, "mod Mondays". I am putting my plan into action. The warp to this build is going to be "Modz".
The planned date of this city for the mods is to be 11/0/13. By that time the entire city should be done. If anybody wishes to help me
on this mission feel free to ask :D
― Bernard M. Baruch