News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Unable to Join the Server

Started by Sab, January 19, 2013, 07:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sab

For a while now my laptop has been randomly shutting itself down with no warning. This happens especially when I have Minecraft running or anything similar. Until this is fixed or I get a new computer I am unable to return to the server. Sorry for all those who needed help today that I wasn't responding too but I am having heaps of problems with everything lately.

If anyone has suggestions as to how I can fix this? :P The error is "Kernel power".

-Sab

Zlexy

hope you can rejoin the server soon! sadly i cannot help you much.. except maybe your computer is just running out of memory and shuts down to prevent damage or something? no idea :P

hope you are back soon :D
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Sab

It's a Toshiba A500. And yeah I'll return when I have a new computer or it somhow fixes itself... :P

Deathdefyer99

you say it says kernel power? have you tried stuffing it with corn?
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

Quote from: DeathDefyer99 on January 21, 2013, 01:33:01 AM
you say it says kernel power? have you tried stuffing it with corn?

Bahahahahah
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Sab

Lolz. XD I'm a completely brainless twat so I'll stuff my laptop with corn. :3 -troubleshooting at its finest!

Deathdefyer99

try looking it up on another computer maybe someone knows what to do
~Toby Turner

Sab

I can join now because the truly awesome Kaise123 has lent me an excellent new desktop computer. Pic:

:D

Jizomeo

Sab

hehe  :D He wrote that btw ^^ But I agree, kaise is awesome xD

Kaise123

Quote from: Sab on February 02, 2013, 05:58:02 PM
hehe  :D He wrote that btw ^^ But I agree, kaise is awesome xD

Yeah I did :P hehe. Thanks <3

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

It happend with me sab Download the baidu PC faster it will help you and belive me it will cuz i did download it and it makes you lay for 1-3 hours maybe... and dont fly alot when you play ( you may fall and lose your stuff  ;)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

yes it happen to me too, the server won't open but I think the server affected one of my worlds in single player, when I open my fourth world, I've seen my buildings destroyed, I think that they corrupt, was like there was a hundred Griefers in my world, just 5 miles were like in destruction, not sure if its from server or its my Minecraft files corrupting

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Kaise123

Quote from: David on April 04, 2013, 11:29:46 PM
yes it happen to me too, the server won't open but I think the server affected one of my worlds in single player, when I open my fourth world, I've seen my buildings destroyed, I think that they corrupt, was like there was a hundred Griefers in my world, just 5 miles were like in destruction, not sure if its from server or its my Minecraft files corrupting

Sab's problem was with her laptop. Your issue is completely different and there is NO way that the server can affect your SP worlds, Any issues with them is related to something else