News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

MonsterHammer Mod Application

Started by MonsterHammer, November 05, 2012, 04:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonsterHammer

Name:
Erik

IGN:
MonsterHammer

Time on Server:
In the old kaisecraft i was friend with everyone.

Activity:
I am very active player,Every day I am in Kaisecraft because i like the server and i want to be helpful for the server.Because i want to make this server populated.
Forum Knowledge:I know the commands lock,unlock,for worldedit-//outline  and etc. For Worldguard- //region./socialspy and etc
I dont know why but almost of old people remember me and we was very good friends.When i was playing in old kaisecraft I learned  how to play minecraft two of my friends.Now they are playing here-craftdan,xRogerManx.

Attitude Towards Players:
I have only friendly side because i'm not agression person.Now We are making castle with my friend xXxGhost...
Misc:
I believe I deserve the Moderator rank because I will try to make the server Better and i'll be a good peaceful and honestly moderator.This is kai choise. ;)

DEADShotMartini

craftdan

I give support!If it wasn't MonsterHammer I wouldn't be playing Minecraft.THe original ServerCraft was my first server I ever played on MC.I have so many memories with my friends there, It's nice now when I downloaded the old KC world :D

simeon.kill

Hi Im xRogerManx- I Like MonsterHammer Because This was my first Minecraft Friend. He can speak English very well, He cnow the Commands, And he was Moderator in other servers and the Admins were very satisfied!!!

Mr_Filip

good work mate hope you will get your rank -support / Mr_Filip

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

BlueStar5

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

HiddeN

Kaise123

There is some information missing, not enough content.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire