News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's Moderator Application

Started by Osama, November 07, 2012, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

IGN: Osama

GMT: +3:00

Time: About 8 months on old server and a month on this one

Time: I come online usually from 4 to 9 so 5 hours per day i am very active and I like to help people specially building. I don't build lots of houses but I help people building them

Forum: I know how to move edit lock and BB code and well all the other stuff we can know

Friends
: I am from Kaisecraft to Servercraft to Mdynamics to Kaisecraft V2 so lots of people know me very well like deadshot (ScS_Roach), Dabeast whose real name is Gorden and used to be ScS_secret is one of my best friends, kindak1 d0n3four kckilla, sharkbait etc

Language
: My native language is not English but I study in international school so i am pretty good in English  ;)

Behavior: I am usually into helping people build giving them supplies and help and i am very against griefing that is one of the main reasons i want to be a moderator, I like answering people's question because once mine were also answered by others

Reason : I want to be a moderator to be able stop griefing spamming and using bad words and i wasn't a mod back in old server but I hope to be now
If i get declined  but I wont mind  8)
Sincerely
Osama

My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

D0n3four

Support  ;D

*A nice person know him for a long time
*Would serve as a very nice mod
*always active
*reliable
*funny and respectful

These are my reasons for osama being a mod

Thanks for reading my support-D0n3four  ;)
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Kaise123

Not enough information, Information poorly orgainised.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire