News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Moderator/by: Revanger

Started by Revanger, November 10, 2012, 09:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revanger

Name: Eric Connoly
Forums Knowledge: I've been creator of few forums for some good servers, i know how to moderate forum (deleting, lock topics etc...)
Activity: I wasn't on of lucky players who came first on whitelist but i'm active now, i'm on server for at least month maybe more...
Reputation: Well what to say? I became very popular on KCv1 maybe some of you wont recognize me under this nick cuz i i didn't played on KCv1 with this nick... Much more players will recognize me when i say that i'm icebeast4... Well some will remember me like bad guys and some like good guy i don't know...
Activity before KCv2 came out: I played minecraft, never stoped, since fall of KCv1 i played on my friend server i was Admin and that's the server on what i learned almost all my Administration skills, today i have my own server...
Additional informations: My name is Eric, Im 19 years old, live in Croatia (Cro) little town called "Lipik", playing minecraft since 1.0.0, I know most of commands with WorldEdit, WorldGuard and LogBlock-(Learned LogBlock yesterday).English is my second language after Croatian ofc. Really like helping peoples that's one of the main reasons why i became popular on KCv1.
Reason i would like to be choosen: I think Kai would like to have me between his Staff's because I love to help, I know most of the commands, and most of the time I was active on the server while the other does not, btw, and I own the server and all the money I earn goes to Kaise to his PayPal for his server i wouldn't like for server to fall again so yeah ... I really like to become a moderator I promise you will not regret

WorldGuard:
/region define [id] [owner] [morenames]
/region redefine [id]
/region flag [id] [flag name] [allow/deny/remove]
/region setparent [parent] [child]
/region remove [id]
WorldEdit:
//wand
//set [block]
//replace [old] [new]
/thru
//drain [radius]
/unstuck
/butcher
//expand vert
/fixwater [radius]
/fixlava [radius]
/undo
Residence:
/res create [ResidenceName]
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID>
/res remove [ResidenceName]
/res set [resname] [flag] [true/false/remove]
LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool [on/off]
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock [on/off]
/lb redo [params]
/lb rollback [params]
/lb help

Kaise i don't know if someone will support cuz most of friends who knew me still didnt came on server so i would like if you could watch mor my application than supports,

We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

ParagonGX

The application you have provided for the rank of Moderator has a lack on information. Please go into more depth of why you want Kai to choose you to become a Moderator.

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Revanger

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 10, 2012, 10:50:13 AM
The application you have provided for the rank of Moderator has a lack on information. Please go into more depth of why you want Kai to choose you to become a Moderator.
Edited it
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

Michael5017

-Supported

*revanger is good*

Zlexy

you said you own the server and all the money you earn goes towards kai? that isnt owning the server dude hehe, that's just donating to the cause.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Revanger

Know what guys i see you all are  against me so there is no chance for me to get mod everyone is just criticize me except Michael5017 (thank you buddy..) So mi'l simply say: Kaise forget about this application lock it please just do it... -.- Btw guys thanks on your "suports"-.-
I'm pulling my app il stay Citizen i guess it ok :( -.-
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Revanger on November 11, 2012, 05:26:22 AM
Know what guys i see you all are  against me so there is no chance for me to get mod everyone is just criticize me except Michael5017 (thank you buddy..) So mi'l simply say: Kaise forget about this application lock it please just do it... -.- Btw guys thanks on your "suports"-.-
I'm pulling my app il stay Citizen i guess it ok :( -.-

Well after kicking on Wanyama before like that because he corrected you, then I'm not even sure how you would fare with other players. We seem to be getting a number of different issues to do with your age. On the old server you stated you were below 16, Now its apparently 19, and then we find out from Soap that some of your CoD buddies say you're 15. What is going on here?

Kaise123

The way you reacted to Wanyama's questioning and constructive criticism shows that you would not make a good moderator. There is also a large amount of information missing, grammatical errors and slang used.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire