News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hijana Moderator App

Started by Hij, November 18, 2012, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hij

Hello, there. This is my moderator application.

Name: Whyatt

IGN: Hijana

Activity: I play, give or take, about 3-5 hours a day on the server during the weekdays, as well as some extra added 3+ hours on the weekends on the server. I am a fairly well known person, mainly because of my past experiences as a moderator on mDynamics.

Activity before Kaisecraft v2: I used to play on the mDynamics server pretty much non-stop during the summertime. I started a few days after Kai left the server for good, and I was one of the more shy fellows. After a few months of playing on the server, I received the Staff position for how decently I handled many situations as a normal player. After a month of being normal Staff, I received a promotion to the Moderator position, and this is the rank I reside currently on mDynamics

Arrival of v2: When I heard about the new server, I was quite stoked. I wanted to whitelist, but when I took a gander at the website, the list was already filled. Shortly after, when the list came to pass and the server started, I was honoured to be playing on such a person's server. I got the hang of the new controls and plugins to the server, and am now pretty well known amongst players. I am currently ranked as a Citizen.

Forums Knowledge:
Since this is a bb-coded forum, I have a fairly broad knowledge of the settings, and it's not too hard to get used to. I don't post that often, but will post when is needed (I am also competent in the HTML, if needed).

Reputation: I have a very well known rep to the players of KaiseCraft and mDynamics as listed above. I am an easy-going, enthusiastic, mature player. I hardly ever get mad at any player, if not never. This is most likely the reason I'm so loved in the server community.

Additional Information: I have a vast knowledge of the Residence commands, and I am currently in-training for WorldGuard. I have basic skills in WorldEdit and can check LogBlock on-the-dot, when it's needed.

Thanks for reading!

~Hijana

Kaise123

This is a bit short, but it's not missing anything and is a reasonable application. I'll wait for responses and then make a final decision later.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Random_Hero

I support Hijana because he is very helpful, lots of people like him and he is very good at being Moderator!!! 
The Evil Never Dies, It Just Evolves...

SHARKBAIT123

Hijana has not caused and disturbances or problems at all. And with his experiences as a moderator on MDYNAMICS, ShOws that he knows what he is doing.

Ciztii

I support Hijana because he's an all round great player. He know his commands and has past moderator experience.

DEADShotMartini

I shall also give Hij my support

Red

A kind hearted and helpful guy, has some knowledge of being a mod. Who wouldn't support hijana?  ;)

~ Support

Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

ParagonGX

The information you have provided is not enough to pull you over the line and haven't seem much activity from you on both the forums and the server.