News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Akmalzonia's Mod app.

Started by Akmal Zonia, November 21, 2012, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akmal Zonia

Hello Minecraftians! Akmalzonia here, And im applying for moderator,

I am active on the server, im on nearly Everyday, but if im not on, i will most likely write on why im not on On my skype status, (Skype: akmal.chapiti)
Ive been on this server for about a Month, and i always ask people if they need help, but nobody responds, so maybe when im a Moderator, maybe they will start to ask for help from me.
Im not really good at the forums like said in the "Applying for Moderator" Topic, but i will learn time by time. Ive helped a few people, and i enjoy it! ^ ^

I speak english really good, but my first language is malay, But i lived in an English place for years, so im used to speaking English.

I understand World Edit, And im learing on World Guard. I can use Residence really well, and i noticed that Res isnt working, we can check the res stuff but the problem is, we cant select using a Wood Shovel OR a Wood Axe, (Just in case)

Ive been Admin on about 3 servers, (No lies) I am Admin/op on VBMcraft, (Owned by Vincent), Slimecraft (To bad its closed due to the owner not getting to Run the server), and another server i forgot the name, Been a long time since ive been on there, Ive helped people with lots of stuff on other servers, and on Slimecraft, i built the spawn :D

Im good at redstone, so i can help people with Redstone when they need help, I thought of posting my Picture of my Potion lab, but, i read the Topic and i cant post pics :P

If you check my other App's those are the builds i built, (DUH) Ive helped other people Build, Thats wht i remember, but ive help people do other stuff.

Well i think thats the end of my Moderator App, Hope i get picked. Thank you for reading. :3

Akmal Zonia

Oh and i forgot to post my name: My real name is Akmal, and please call me Akmal insted of Akma in game.

Kaise123

Not enough detail, Poor formatting and overall spelling and grammar is not brilliant.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire