News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

App for staff!

Started by EmeraldStar82, January 18, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmeraldStar82

Hello Kaise123,my name is Herti Maja and my MC name is EmeraldStar82.I just came in your server and I realy liked it.Sorry taht I make this app so fast but,Im a good builder and I might help you with everything.I can build everything you ask me and I wont do anything stupid.In 1 Day I builded a big house,also I got some photos for you.I can be very useful on artichtecture and in building.I builded most of Landmarks.i hope you accept me so I can make the server a better place,and also I vote it everyday.Good luck on your server.

Herti Maja (EmeraldStar82)

Deathdefyer99

Just like it says, the moderator apps are closed. Please apply again when the moderator apps are open again, although make it a bit better than this.

Denied
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner