News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Jesusa

Started by Jesusa, February 25, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusa

Name:
Gesta Y. Ferior

IGN:
Jesusa123

Time on Server:
never played the server

Activity:
I will be an active player, so yea..

Forum Knowledge:
I don't know much of the forums sorry...

when I join the server, I will be famous in some point and with no doubt.

Attitude Towards Players:
I'm kind both ingame and in life, I will help players do their work and if there was a griefer I would be there to take care of it.

Misc:
I'm 17 years old, i come from philippines, i have (by my belief) fair english understanding and talking (talked with sab, prash and other on skype), my grammatical errors are often caused by speedy typing not lack of knowledge. I'm acquainted World Edit and World Guard, now i'm learning Res commands and then i'll look into LogBLock... Previous application was written in quite nervous state as i had to wait like 20 minutes for page to opet (this forum) and you all saw result.... If anything else is needed for my mod application to pass, let me know before declining..

I hope you accept me, please I'm not a weird girl   ;)

Kaise123

Staff applications are currently closed, but could be reopening soon, if we require additional staff members. Also, you will never be accepted if you have not played on the server, And have no reputation. It's also a requirement that you have some forum knowledge or at least put some effort into learning. If you wish to reapply, Please wait for applications to reopen and put considerably more effort into your application itself.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire