News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I have resigned as a staff member (xXxDE4DShotxXx Notice)

Started by DEADShotMartini, February 04, 2013, 05:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

[spoiler]
Quote from: iTroll on February 06, 2013, 08:28:22 AM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 06, 2013, 06:21:26 AM
In reply to Kaise:

I have resined for the simple reason of Minecraft has lost it for me, as much as I love to log on and help every day, I'm not myself any more, I fly around aimlessly and I don't go to my full potential when Im bored in-game, and I end up ignoring people etc.

As well as this, it's topped off with school, sadly yes, I wish it was the situation where I could go away to study for a week and come back, but no, its England, you have everything thrown at your face at once and there are no re-tries like there were the years before me, I get too distracted by the staff chats and I end up loosing valuable study time.

And reason 3, I want to do something new. Being active on MC server for over 2 years has taken its toll on me, I have seen what i have expected, Built what i wanted to and explored what i wanted to. For now, Minecraft has become something like that of Real life, its the same thing over and over again.

Aaaand i wanted to add, i'm not disappearing forever. Yeah i'll be permanently gone from the server for a good 3-4 months, but i'll build my way back after that, i'll also check the forums every now and then.

Well, good luck, fare well, hope you ace your exams and crap. MineCraft gets boring I agree. But hopefully someday you'll come back to the staff ranks  ;)
[/spoiler]

"Everything has its time and everything dies"
- The Doctor

Perhaps, it is Martin's time. :P
Yes, not anyone will play Minecraft forever, like everything, it is indeed destined to fade into realities distant and mostly unevenly churning tides because nothing lasts forever. soon, this game will forgotten and a new game will take its place, however, aside from the inevitable workings of things, it is not the beginning or the end that defines it, it is the adventures inbetween the beginning and the end, and if Minecraft's functionality ceases it will not truely be lost because it lives within our memories.

Farewell Martin, and allthough it may not be soon, more people would join you becuase... it is inevitable.
but, until our time comes... let us enjoy it and when it comes, let enjoy The Dawn of a New Day and a new never lasting era ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

iTroll

Quote from: ooODiionOoo on February 06, 2013, 12:19:27 PM
[spoiler]
Quote from: iTroll on February 06, 2013, 08:28:22 AM
In reply to Kaise:

I have resined for the simple reason of Minecraft has lost it for me, as much as I love to log on and help every day, I'm not myself any more, I fly around aimlessly and I don't go to my full potential when Im bored in-game, and I end up ignoring people etc.

As well as this, it's topped off with school, sadly yes, I wish it was the situation where I could go away to study for a week and come back, but no, its England, you have everything thrown at your face at once and there are no re-tries like there were the years before me, I get too distracted by the staff chats and I end up loosing valuable study time.

And reason 3, I want to do something new. Being active on MC server for over 2 years has taken its toll on me, I have seen what i have expected, Built what i wanted to and explored what i wanted to. For now, Minecraft has become something like that of Real life, its the same thing over and over again.

Aaaand i wanted to add, i'm not disappearing forever. Yeah i'll be permanently gone from the server for a good 3-4 months, but i'll build my way back after that, i'll also check the forums every now and then.

Well, good luck, fare well, hope you ace your exams and crap. MineCraft gets boring I agree. But hopefully someday you'll come back to the staff ranks  ;)
[/spoiler]

"Everything has its time and everything dies"
- The Doctor

Yes, not anyone will play Minecraft forever, like everything, it is indeed destined to fade into realities distant and mostly unevenly churning tides because nothing lasts forever. soon, this game will forgotten and a new game will take its place, however, aside from the inevitable workings of things, it is not the beginning or the end that defines it, it is the adventures inbetween the beginning and the end, and if Minecraft's functionality ceases it will not truely be lost because it lives within our memories.

Farewell Martin, and allthough it may not be soon, more people would join you becuase... it is inevitable.
but, until our time comes... let us enjoy it and when it comes, let enjoy The Dawn of a New Day and a new never lasting era ;D

Diion you scare me. When have you last gone outside? Your perspective on things is...kind of off. Nice little poem you have there...I think  ???
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Diion

4 hours and 23 minutes and i agree... why is there quoet of the same post posted by myself?... ah, i my have press "quote" button instead of the "edit" button thing. i will delete that unnesserriary post (^_^)>

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Diion

Hmm... in what way is my perception "off"? i have never observed a relic from the beginning of existence, i cannot savor the everlasting bite of my freshly prepared sandwhich in the exact same way twice, and i cannot own an item that will never perish, so, based upon my observations, i can assume, during this moment, that nothing will last forever, however, for sanity's sake, it should never be morned before it's inevitable demise, but, instead enjoyed as anthor adventure. it seems logical, correct? ;D

DeadCell

First of all, you forgot about me, and how you have met me, but you mentioned Wan, Robojack, and many other people I forgot because I'm on my phone. But anyways, we'll still have a good chat or 2 on Skype hopefully.

iTroll

Quote from: ooODiionOoo on February 06, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
Hmm... in what way is my perception "off"? i have never observed a relic from the beginning of existence, i cannot savor the everlasting bite of my freshly prepared sandwhich in the exact same way twice, and i cannot own an item that will never perish, so, based upon my observations, i can assume, during this moment, that nothing will last forever, however, for sanity's sake, it should never be morned before it's inevitable demise, but, instead enjoyed as anthor adventure. it seems logical, correct? ;D

You spelled sandwich wrong.

And your way of speaking is impossible to understand.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Deathdefyer99

Quote"Everything has its time and everything dies"
- The Doctor

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:23:24 PM by ooODiionOoo »
Diion you have to lay off the philosophy for a while.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

In reply to Kaise:

I can understand that alot :P I pretty much do the same thing when I come on. Pretty much the same is happening for me as I'm in Year 12 now and there is so much crap, So I can totally understand your position.

Perhaps you should try something different? I thought the same about playing the game until I played it legit with a small bunch of RL friends which made it fun again.

Anyways, It'll be good to have you back when that happens xD. The position is always open for you to re-join.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire