News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

InArms

Started by jedwere, December 26, 2013, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRedStorm

Quote from: Thanomsak on January 01, 2014, 12:37:12 AM
IGN:Thanomsak
My age:13 years old
My english is really fluent.I have even test IELTS in an excercise book for revision

Why I want to join this faction?
Well,as I read this InArm's topic and another one.I feel that I could improve my minecraft skill and have a new minecraft experience. I have join this faction before and leave the server for a month,because I need to prepare IGCSE test and I don't have a time to come back to this server.Later I got a time.So I come back and play this server again.In that old time,I have think that this faction is the best with lots of good players.Plus I have lots of idea for this faction.I have even suggest the idea to old faction (Zenentrick) and LeonMundt (Faction leader) like it, but too bad its already death.Which I don't know why.But I would appreciate that if I join this faction.

Denied
because you joined BlueEagle and we don't want to steal a member from another faction  :-\ if you really want to join , then you may apply again after a week
You are the Universe expressing itself as a Human, For a little while !   :)

geraldy

IGN:geraldy
age 15
skype geraldy_kardiono

i want to join this fac because jedwere is on the fac and he is my friend and my leader
i want to join peaceful fac because i dont want any war
i want to mine and get rich
i want to help jedwere in anyway i can
thats all LoL

jedwere

Quote from: VinylFlare on December 31, 2013, 04:54:42 AM
IGN: Pamaj (VinylFlares Alt)

I want to join Inarms because i want somewhere that i can do things chill without worrying about if someone will raid me or kill me. Im good friends with Jed and overall i think farming is a strong point to Inarms, i can bring some diamonds and wood with me if i get accepted and would love to have fun

Thanks,

VinylFlare

Application Pending
Your slowly losing my trust, and your app is too short.

jedwere

Quote from: geraldy on January 02, 2014, 05:53:25 PM
IGN:geraldy
age 15
skype geraldy_kardiono

i want to join this fac because jedwere is on the fac and he is my friend and my leader
i want to join peaceful fac because i dont want any war
i want to mine and get rich
i want to help jedwere in anyway i can
thats all LoL
Application Pending
Although you are an old and loyal InArms member in the old days, you seen to describe more on why you want to join, and tell us what you would do as soon as u join  ;)

Michael5017

IGN: LachyTheHand

Im a good old friend of jedwere, so why not apply to join his old faction?
I want to join the faction because well... i just came back
and saw that Zenentrick is dead so i saw InArms, asked to join but needed to do this so... yeah.
I also want to be a Miner and Fighter/Warrior if i am allowed to join.

BOAT OF DOOM!

jedwere

Quote from: Michael5017 on January 04, 2014, 03:24:52 AM
IGN: LachyTheHand

Im a good old friend of jedwere, so why not apply to join his old faction?
I want to join the faction because well... i just came back
and saw that Zenentrick is dead so i saw InArms, asked to join but needed to do this so... yeah.
I also want to be a Miner and Fighter/Warrior if i am allowed to join.

BOAT OF DOOM!
Application Pending
You are an old friend of mine, however that doesn't affect anything, let me start by pointing out the flaws.
1. your app is way too short
2. you used to be in zenentrick... nuff' said
Although id love to accept this, it would be unfair to the rest of the players who want to apply

shuff

Hello there, i'm applying to become a part of the peaceful faction, InArms.
IGN:ZenentrickChaos.
Reason to join the faction:Since I have another account in a normal faction, I want to have another account in a peaceful faction, why, because if I become peaceful, I won't be worried of getting killed, my builds wont be raided, etc..
I am a very friendly player, jedwere and the_redstorm are very good friends of mine, and all the inarms member.
Yes, I speak good English, but not really fluently since it isn't my first language.
I have common sences most of the time.
Thanks for reading my app carefully and thinking about it.

TheRedStorm

Quote from: shuff on January 04, 2014, 08:39:57 PM
Hello there, i'm applying to become a part of the peaceful faction, InArms.
IGN:ZenentrickChaos.
Reason to join the faction:Since I have another account in a normal faction, I want to have another account in a peaceful faction, why, because if I become peaceful, I won't be worried of getting killed, my builds wont be raided, etc..
I am a very friendly player, jedwere and the_redstorm are very good friends of mine, and all the inarms member.
Yes, I speak good English, but not really fluently since it isn't my first language.
I have common sences most of the time.
Thanks for reading my app carefully and thinking about it.

Accepted! please pick a mini-guild and start working ! :D .

joaonaruto6

Hello!! Hope you like my application to InArms faction

I am joaonaruto6(my ign) and I am 15 years old. My currents languages: Portuguese(my main language), English (I'm learning in school) and spanish (I forgot to mention in my last application)

So let's get started with what really metters:

Why i want to join InArms faction:

1- Before the server restart, I was in InArms very long time ( InArms got raided very times) and I think I deserve a second chance.

2- I think I am a friendly person ( some people think that I'm a little annoying  :P)

3-  I want to join InArms because InArms is a peacefull faction (I don't like to play multiplayer survival fighting with other factions and always rebuild our faction again and again)!! I am that kind of person that plays minecraft for building things, mine , explore the world.

4  As I said before I like peacefull factions, so i can mine and build in peace. Well, I think I can find diamonds, iron, etc

5- I am generious, in other words, I like share everything I get from wood, diamonds, iron,etc

So, this is my application

Thanks for reading,

joaonaruto6

TheRedStorm

Quote from: joaonaruto6 on January 05, 2014, 02:02:41 AM
Hello!! Hope you like my application to InArms faction

I am joaonaruto6(my ign) and I am 15 years old. My currents languages: Portuguese(my main language), English (I'm learning in school) and spanish (I forgot to mention in my last application)

So let's get started with what really metters:

Why i want to join InArms faction:

1- Before the server restart, I was in InArms very long time ( InArms got raided very times) and I think I deserve a second chance.

2- I think I am a friendly person ( some people think that I'm a little annoying  :P)

3-  I want to join InArms because InArms is a peacefull faction (I don't like to play multiplayer survival fighting with other factions and always rebuild our faction again and again)!! I am that kind of person that plays minecraft for building things, mine , explore the world.

4  As I said before I like peacefull factions, so i can mine and build in peace. Well, I think I can find diamonds, iron, etc

5- I am generious, in other words, I like share everything I get from wood, diamonds, iron,etc

So, this is my application

Thanks for reading,

joaonaruto6

Accepted! better than before !

pianonano

This post is useless,
Sorry I was just bored :P

pianonano

I Left the fac
Sorry, I will be willing to rejoin but I got bored :P  :'(

joaonaruto6

hi!!!
i have a new minecraft premium account ( Th3_Night_Shadow)

and i need to go to InArms because joaonaruto6's account is there

thanks for reading,
joaonaruto6/Th3_Night_Shadow