News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Temp Ban- Noobkie

Started by Skyler, July 01, 2013, 02:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyler

There was a fight over god items and survival stuff going on in public chat. I was trying to sort it all out trying to get people to calm down. Noobkie comes on line sees it and asked "who I am" I told him I am a new mod, he went on about saying how mod apps should be closed and all that. Well he started adding to the conflict and I asked him to please stop adding to it. He said " I do not consider you a mod" and muted me. Then zandre asked him 2 times to stop after that which he ignored and basically said the same thing.
For adding to the conflict and Disrespecting not only myself but Alyxzandre69 Noobkie will be temp banned for 5 days following this post~.
Screen shots are about Alyxzandre telling him what he did and Noobkie saying he does not care.

Exi

A ban is indeed in order, he was disrespectful towards both of you.
On a sidenote, if you are a mod, it means that you deserve it and therefore every mod is equal.
What he was saying was denigrating and abusive so I support his ban.

raperv26

Support!
He told me that I'll never get mod ;-;  :'(

LionHeart

I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD

Exi

Omg guys, this is not a ban request but a ban report. You guys don't need to 'support' anymore. I just said support in the context of me trusting the judgement of Skyler.
-Locked.

Zlexy

Caught bypassing another ban on his 'iNoobish' account. Permanently IP banned

UPDATE: Unbanned, however one more slipup, even being disrespectful/verbally abusing someone will result in an IP ban forever.

UPDATE 2: Found out that banned player 'Venomzz' is actually infact 'iNoobish' who is 'noobkie'. IP banned permanently
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."