News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Read HERE before posting. ~No Temporary Ban May Be Appealed~

Started by Zlexy, September 13, 2013, 05:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

I guess you're here because you wish to be unbanned?

Well first of all, I'd like to say that it will be rare that you will be unbanned. As, we don't normally permanently ban people. However, we always believe that everyone should be given another chance.

REQUIREMENTS

- MUST be permanently banned, temporary bans do not count, you can wait them out.
- Must have a valid reason for being unbanned.
- Follow the format provided.

DO NOT

- Use this board to report a staff member, use the 'Staff feedback' section.
- Contact a staff member telling them to look at a ban appeal. We will just deny it immediately.
- Post on other peoples' unban appeals unless you are one of the following:

The player who posted the appeal.
A staff member.
A player named in the appeal.

USE THIS FORMAT:

IGN (ingame name):

When I was banned (approximately):

Who banned me:

Why I was banned:

Why I should be unbanned:

Feel free to add anything to that format if you think it will help you, however you MUST use atleast all 5 of those.

Good luck in being unbanned.

Note: only level 1337s can accept/deny ban appeals.

TheDarkWolf: Edited titled for those who don't take the time to read sticky topics.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."