News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The real story

Started by shuff, November 02, 2013, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

First,i wasn't able to play on my computer for some reasons,so I found out an application that is called MCchat where we can play servers,so I found that this application needs premium and my account shuff isn't premium,so I asked the REAL mohamad1965 if I can play on his account because he had premium,so he said yes,ok.

After I had my computer back,i played on my account and mohamad1965's accout on the computer and I made this big mistake that I shouldn't have done.

So please,ban my account shuff AND BAN THE IP for 7 days as you said and unban mohamad1965,and if you want proof that me and mohamad aren't the same,just check his ip when he come ingame and check my ip after the ban finishes.

Smoove

Well it does not matter, if you mess up and give someone your account info and they f*** up it's not our problem that person has trusted you and you failed.

baroompsycho

Quote from: shuff on November 02, 2013, 05:37:48 PM
First,i wasn't able to play on my computer for some reasons,so I found out an application that is called MCchat where we can play servers,so I found that this application needs premium and my account shuff isn't premium,so I asked the REAL mohamad1965 if I can play on his account because he had premium,so he said yes,ok.

After I had my computer back,i played on my account and mohamad1965's accout on the computer and I made this big mistake that I shouldn't have done.

So please,ban my account mohamad1965 AND BAN THE IP for 7 days as you said and unban mohamad1965,and if you want proof that me and mohamad aren't the same,just check his ip when he come ingame and check my ip after the ban finishes.

Ban your mohamad1965 account and then unban the same one? Wut? :o

Anyway, like Smooves said, since mohamad1965 trusted you with his account password and you misused it, his account will stay banned.

shuff

Quote from: Smoove on November 03, 2013, 01:06:09 AM
Well it does not matter, if you mess up and give someone your account info and they f*** up it's not our problem that person has trusted you and you failed.
mohamad1965 is my friend IRL and he gave me his pass,i didn't even know that stealing from peaceful factions isn't allowed -_-

LeonDaMundt

Shuff/Mohammad/JediKnight/Hello, please wait out your ban. I'm going to lock this topic for now, of any other staff member disagrees feel free to unlock the topic.

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."