News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zenentrick

Started by allanski, February 20, 2014, 08:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

Zenentrick is once more but this time owned by me (allanski not Leon) and we changed a bit.
Hopefully we will not have hackers/cheaters and we will be accepting applications.
I started working on the base a bit earlier on but had to end soon that I could work on it tomorrow a bit longer than today.
We are welcoming many people right now because right now we don't have much resources as off now.
The faction will be organised with jobs and chores like someone has to farm or mine a little bit per week or what ever is decided by the time spent playing on the server.
People are welcome to sign up below.
Allanski Out.

Hail Leon Mundt

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteHail Leon Mundt
Never.

Edit:
Ever

EDIT:
EVER

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

o.o lol, looks like they have some problems with the group name itself

Brylee [GamerGirl]

*Face Palm*

Edit(late)- I love how you all are still hung up on the Zenentrick shit.. .-. Like seriously! Zenentrick is nothing without Leon, and believe it or not HES NEVER COMING BACK! IDK why he was a big deal! Was it because he cheated at being the 'amazing' fac leader as you say or was it that he rude to all but a few? idk... Im just tired of Zenentrick stuff :/ And im not Hailing to Osamas' Grandson....

LeonMundt1

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: LeonMundt1 on February 22, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
are u srs?
DIE I HATE YOU YOU SUCK YOU BACKSTABBING JERK!!!!!!!!!! *takes a breath* *Cj203troller has left the conversation*
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee