News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

i want to be builder

Started by derom, October 21, 2013, 07:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derom

in game name: raeldude
how long i played on this server: i played like 10months on the server now and its fun to play on this server
mcmmo : 661
reasons i want the rank : i want this rank because i like to help minecrafters and so i can build better thing and spawn more things. and i want to let every1 know that this is a awsome server.
pictures:

derom

lol some pictures are the same XD

baroompsycho

Please add more reasons/expand on the reasons as to why you would like this rank as well as add more pictures of complex builds. Also, if you could fix the doubled pictures on your app, that would be great. :) Thanks!

derom

my in game name is raeldude.
mcmmo is 661.
i want to be builder because i dont like that i see guests become citizen and then builder and that i cant spawn that much and if i was builder i could build better and i want to help pepeol in the server.
i played on the server for like 11months and i like it to play on the server.
and now some pictures

baroompsycho

Hmm..I'll rephrase my original post because I think there may have been an bit of confusion haha! For the written part of the application, there should be about a small paragraph about the reasons why you would like this rank/why you think you deserve this rank. For the pictures, maybe include more complex builds, rather than a simple house or a pathway. Hopefully that helps a bit more! Good luck. :)

night_fury1

Nice Player , Nice Building

SUPPORT

TheDarkWolf

No reply in 5 days since baroom's last post.

-----DENIED