News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

TeamSpeak Is Ready To Rock And Roll!

Started by LeonDaMundt, April 04, 2013, 11:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello guys, today Kaise123 and I tested out TeamSpeak for the server, and I must say it works great!

If anyone wants to know what TeamSpeak is, it is a dedicated "Skype" for Games/Servers which allows many people to talk simultinaniously and/or chat with others. It contains many lobbies and groups which you can make if you want to do some private talks.

TeamSpeak is absouletly free and to download it go to:
http://www.teamspeak.com/

And the server IP is: ts.kaise123.com
And no password.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a way to connect to the server, if you don't know so well about TeamSpeak.

1. Look at these toolbar and hit Connections

2.Type in "ts.kaise123.com" (No quotes) in the Server Address and enter in any username (preffered if it is your ign (In Game Name)

3. Hit connect with no password and welcome yourself to teamspeak.

I hope this tut helped many of you.

Enjoy Teamspeak!

Zlexy

Teamspeak is great guys. I'll be on it pretty much every day so you have an Admin you can talk to DIRECTLY and get an answer first time. I really recommend getting it, extremely helpful and it's also fun to talk to fellow players and even mods and ofcourse the sexiest one - me. ;)

See you all on there.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Zlexy on April 05, 2013, 12:32:43 AM
Teamspeak is great guys. I'll be on it pretty much every day so you have an Admin you can talk to DIRECTLY and get an answer first time. I really recommend getting it, extremely helpful and it's also fun to talk to fellow players and even mods and ofcourse the sexiest one - me. ;)

See you all on there.
I must say, you do have a calm voice and I hope my tut helps everyone!  8)

Zlexy

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 05, 2013, 12:42:11 AM
Quote from: Zlexy on April 05, 2013, 12:32:43 AM

See you all on there.
I must say, you do have a calm voice and I hope my tut helps everyone!  8)

Haha it is the Portuguese accent, it is a high-pitched but keeps the coolness :P And yea, good tutorial with pics
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

HanSolo

Tried it out, it's good, but do you guys need to talk ALL THE TIME

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: HanSolo on April 05, 2013, 05:12:12 AM
Tried it out, it's good, but do you guys need to talk ALL THE TIME
yes, yes we do
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Exi

yes, yes we do

You just never stop talking and singing now do you? ;)

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: Exi on April 05, 2013, 07:56:49 AM
yes, yes we do

did you enjoy the show?  ;)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Exi

Quote from: DeathDefyer99 on April 05, 2013, 08:36:29 AM
Quote from: Exi on April 05, 2013, 07:56:49 AM
yes, yes we do

did you enjoy the show?  ;)

No you didn't sing Baby from justin pieper :(

Kaise123

Thanks Leon. The address is now 'ts.kaise123.com' to make it easier. Both will still work though. I'll also be on the TeamSpeak as much as I can, But I won't be able to talk that much because of my Interent. Hopefully I'll see everyone there xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 05, 2013, 10:06:44 AM
Thanks Leon. The address is now 'ts.kaise123.com' to make it easier. Both will still work though. I'll also be on the TeamSpeak as much as I can, But I won't be able to talk that much because of my Interent. Hopefully I'll see everyone there xD
No problem just helping the server put  ;D.