News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

EarthQuake Almost near my home.

Started by David, April 16, 2013, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

an earthquake just started a minute ago and was a little, my mom got dizzy cause of that, and my dad said there was also on Sharjah and it was longer than here in Abu Dhabi, the earthquake was just like 5 or 10 second but I can feel it, its my first time actually and this time, this time it was 7.8 at Iran thats the reason, the last earthquake was like 6. idk, when I felt it my heart beat got a little faster then when my father said there is an earthquake there I was shock literally, also my father said it happen 2 times because the last one was never felt but now it got stronger, and my father said it started at Iran, the first place to be started so many people died, me and my family didn't go down only the other people, there was so many like there was a concert but was a little scary. please reply if you felt it or your near Iran

news: 17/04/13
heard from school that they are expecting earthquake again next week and also
dubai was almost like sharjah.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

The earthquake went from Iran Abu Dahbi Dubai Sharjah and also where I love, which is Saudi Arabia, this earthquake also occurred in Pakistan, near my city, in which my family has happened to have 4 homes, but all of them didnt report any problems. Even here, in Saudi Arabia it was extremely calm in cool, in the western region where I happen to be living. The earthquake was recorded to be 7.0 Magnitudes on the Richter Scale, but it varied from region to region.

Also, I would like to pray and wish that the victims who died in this earthquake may rest in peace, and may their families have the patience to accept this sad incident.

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

|-------------------|
|             |              |
|      -----------      |
|-------------------|

R.I.P
All victims of the Earthquake.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

David

However, I'm so prepared :I I know what to do and there is one step the ALMOST everyone doesn't know and please listen on what I'm gonna say.

What to do when your in a middle of earthquake time.
1. if your outside please step back to the high buildings
2. if your inside you must get near the wall (Better if you are the the two corners or go under the table THAT is near the wall)
3. stay away from windows even your outside nor inside

Explain: So many people got killed with the idea of going under a table ONLY specially at the center of the room, actually tables aren't that strong and you will die by falling when the floor you are in has another floor down and the floor will break down, but here is my opinion, you can only go to tables even the center of the room when your at the ground floor but I said my opinion, I don't believe my opinion much cause going near the wall is a great idea! people that study earthquake knew this all the time, they studied how people survived and many survived from going near the wall, some people not actually know this, they only know is to go under the table even from books, my father got that idea when he was at the internet, though stay safe ;)

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

SCS_HAMZA_SCS