News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zlexy

Started by LukinhasBR, May 07, 2013, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukinhasBR

Today, i was okay , then i teleported to Gman... and he was into scotty's house. He asked me to leave, but i didn't, i wanted to see his house. Then, Zlexy jailed me for 1 hour.. and then, i was talking back to scotty, to say sorry, and Zlexy muted me. After that, Zlexy changed all of the iron fences of the jail for bedrock, and then i'm here...

ParagonGX

Ok..Nice to hear your story.

LukinhasBR

And also, Zlexy, today you are speaking lots of bad terms, like shit, f**k, f**k you, and lots of other terms

ParagonGX

Do you have any proof? And who was he saying it to? He may have been just cursing at himself.

LukinhasBR

I have proof, Gman is one of them, Baroompsycho too.

ParagonGX

Any proof in the form of screenshots? Or if anyother players who have the screenshots of this occurring.

LukinhasBR

Yes, i took 2 screenshots...

ParagonGX

Quote from: LukinhasBR on May 07, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
Yes, i took 2 screenshots...
Can you please provide them?

Zlexy

No.

Scotty told you to leave, you didnt. I told you to leave, you blatantly said 'No' to me so I jailed you for an hour for disobeying me and purposely annoying 2 players. I then muted you because you decided to cry and moan about it, an hour isnt much, deal with it.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

Sorted this with Kai externally (through text message), your jail will go however your mute stays put for telling me to 'stfu' amongst other things.

-Locked.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

Quote from: ParagonGX on May 07, 2013, 11:18:31 AM
Any proof in the form of screenshots? Or if anyother players who have the screenshots of this occurring.
He does not have picture proof because i doubt he even cursed...