News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Would like to use "server.kaisecraft.com" address

Started by 1bigdog, July 28, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

Kaise, I've been trying to contact you on skype and on discord however it doesn't look like your still active or you don't recognize who I am. I have been trying to get KCv2 updated however I would like to get a server started and develop it from there. This server will be made to match KCv2 as closely as possible with the modernization I would like to promise. I will be using a few previous server domains that will also point to the same place because these servers hold the masses of KCv2 that had moved. I would like your reasoning if you deny.

PS: It would be nice to specify the address: Server.Kaise123.Com
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.