News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I am sorry

Started by MrAzzCraftLP, July 14, 2013, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAzzCraftLP

Guys, I will leave MC :(

So Everyone, I am sorry for my bad behavior or i always broke the rules :'(

Peace Everyone!
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Bunni4Life

Wow this server is losing players quickly... Sorry to see you go.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Zlexy

I wouldnt say we are 'losing' players :P we have alot of new players registering with us, the fact that we're on a completely new update with a new launcher is impacting ALOT of players' activity (being a cracked server and everything). Numbers will rise again :)

Its a shame to see old players go though, cya around Azzcraft.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Bunni4Life

Did you just delete my post???

Zlexy

Me? No. I didnt even know you posted anything after me o.O
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Bunni4Life

hm... Ok.. Well I said I see less and less guests everyday and less becoming Citizen. Most guest don't stay over a week.

Zlexy

I see more guests. Im not particularly worried, we only have very little players in the Australian timezone, hence why you only see at the very most about 8-10 players on during 12am-12pm for me

iTroll

Goodbye and good luck in life.

Btw to Bunni, in my time zone there are 30+ people on in the morning.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Bunni4Life

I see that too. But, most are not guests.

Yellow

Bye MrAzzCraftLP and can you tell me which reason are you leaving. if you dont have 1.6.2 mc i can give you other link which is more easy.