News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by kilije, September 12, 2013, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilije

Okay so yesterday i  believe i got banned and demoted O.o and accused of griefing, firstly i would like to say that ive been playing on the server for at least a year without any issues i dont see why wolf never talked to me about it, instead he just banned me believing what he found is evidence. To be honest i have no idea where he is in the picture but i assure you i wouldn't abuse my powers in any way you can ask pretty much anyone on the server that i help whoever needs my help, Im a really nice guy i help people out i dont see why he never contacted me about what he found. Why punish me and demote? isnt it innocent until proven guilty? wheres my say (other than this post). Im just so confused why i got such a cruel punishment, as the nice guy i am.

Thank You
For reading
Decide Wisely

:D KILIJE :D

Hij

I know I wont make much of a difference, but looking at your ban report it seems that he posted a screenshot logblocking the same spot over and over again (^_^)>

kilije

Lol thnx for pointin that out it didnt seem like much proof rly i mean he could at least take pics of the place instead of facing the ground with chat on

:D KILIJE :D

TheDarkWolf

If you want more screenshots, then I'll give 'em to you. Since the server is up, I can use "/tppos" to go right to the spot and recheck the area.

Be right back in 5 minutes.

Edit: Alright, you wanted em, you got em!

TheDarkWolf

And here are the additional screenshots, as well as your smarmy message you sent me:

http://puu.sh/4psPf.jpg

Zlexy

Denied. Wait out your ban.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."