News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni's Reinstatement

Started by Bunni4Life, January 01, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

In Game Name: Bunni4Life

Skype Name: Evilbunni1 (Though now I cannot get on skype so if that's a problem)

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Previous Rank: Moderator

Dismissal From Staff: Didn't help as much as I should have. I was a bitch to most of the staff. I used my rank for selfish reasons and I pretended I didn't.

Reason For Reinstatement as a Mod: I have a lot more to bring to the server rather than the last time. As I have gained new skills from my absent and I felt my last app we denied for a good reason and I probably would have given it up anyways because I did have a lot going on with school. I have MAY more time to get on and play since I have less classes this semester. I am way more up to help people now and I don't mind helping because it's not really hard to do. I want so do something more than build giant buildings for a server I love.

Improvements: I have matured a lot. I try to have a positive attitude even when I am down. (Great example: Last night, I wanted to get mad at everyone for whatever they said but I didn't. I actually just started worried about Wolffies because he seemed sad.) I am not trying t cause any fights and I will let anyone say whatever about be because I have learned that opinions are words of nothingness and they can never affect you unless you let them. I also feel more ready to help the server since I now know the plugins better and I won't mess up or need help from other staff as much.

Additional Information: I cannot get on Skype since my parents said no then I did it anyways and now it's kinda not happening, but I am trying to figure it out, so I can within a few months get it back or go get my own Tablet to use it. I understand that might be the biggest reason I might be denied but it's OK. I also will be on in the evening from any time between 4 pm and 8 pm depending on homework and chores. I will be acquiring a job soon so that might, but probably not, change my playing time on weekdays. And, I love you guys ^.^

Edit- Info: I want to this because I desire to be apart of a community and be able to teach everyone something. (Example: Everyone only asks for regions and it's funny many do not know what red or how to use it. I want them to learn about these things since they participate in this community.) If given this chance I want to help and teach everyone instead of just take advantages of this rank. If you guys have noticed I am trying really hard to be nice to certain people because I want to be the more mature one of the conversation, and not let anyone get under my skin. I believe being a mod you have to be smart, loyal to the server, to be selfless with your time and energy, and love every moment of your work, because it is for the community you love (Reason I do a lot of community service) and I believe I have the qualities. I want to be the Superman mod who may never be any more than Lvl. 1 but have an impact on the players and their Minecraft dream. ***

**This will be my last edit to this until Saturday the 8th as I will be gone for the next three days with my family, to go see snow for the first time.

***2nd edit to my app! :)
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

TheDarkWolf

I'm not going to support your app on the main reasoning that I haven't seen you've changed as much as you say you have. You also seem to take long inactivity breaks between play time.

I'll give anything a second shot though, if you're willing to prove yourself with scrutinous eyes.

xXRoboJackXx

Well I haven't known you for long, and I haven't seen how you were in the past. So I really can't know how good/bad you were, but you seem to be a nice girl and maybe you've changed or haven't, but I'm willing to give you a shot.

~Support~

baroompsycho

If possible, it would be awesome if you could add some more information for each section. ;D Anyway, like TheDarkWolf said, you do seem to take long breaks, especially after you apply for Moderator and it gets denied. Then, after a month or two off, it seems like you come back for a week or two, solely to apply for Mod again. I think before I support you I would like to see a bit more activity for longer periods of time to see how much you've actually come along! :) However, I'm open to giving you another chance if either Kaise, Zlexy, or any other staff member thinks it is appropriate! Good luck!

Bunni4Life

Those aren't the reasons I stop playing. Even if I was accepted I would have given up the rank because I had a lot going on and I'm kinda confused on this format. Could you maybe explain the sections more because they all seem to alike.

Bunni4Life

I edited it and covered some points better. I help you guys have a great week and I'll talk to you guys on Saturday.

**Thanks for the Support RoboJack :)

UltraMiner

I don't see u much ingame , but u seemed like a nice player who respects others
~Support

Bunni4Life

I may be gone until Sunday morning sowwie guys!!! :) Have a funtasic weekend and a rainbow life.

jason87047

I did not have the chance to know you in the past but as of now i have seen you on fairly often and you seem like you are a good, kind player so i have no idea what the past was even about. So if it was a problem then, then you have seemed to turned it around.

~Support

Bunni4Life

Thanks for the support ^.^ I hope I get more comments soon :D

Bunni4Life

Could I please get some more comments? It's been almost a week without comments.

Bunni4Life

Thankies for the Support ^.^ Wuv you too <3 <3

TheDarkWolf

I'll change my view to a support.

She's been awfully patient with the amount of time the app has sat here (given the amount of patience one can show about being ignored), and this shows self restraint and a bettering of ones morals/train of thought.

------SUPPORT

mipronk

I have talked to u several times and u seem like a nice person trying to help as mutch as u can.

ill suport u

be yourself and ull do fine.

Bunni4Life

Thank you guys ^.^ You guys are the best :)