News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ads.

Started by Kaise123, December 08, 2012, 10:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

I have just added Google Ads. This is to raise money for the server, As the current rate of donations/purchases will NOT be enough to keep it going. If the ads are inconveniencing you in any way, please let me know, But I would appreciate it if you could switch your ad blocking software off for this site so that I can get money to keep the server running.

I assure you that NONE of the ad revenue will be put towards any personal use whatsoever.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

The ads are fine not much of a nuisance if it's beneficial to server it's worth it.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

DEADShotMartini

Meh, ads on webpages dont bother me unless every single available pixel if filled with one, or there are 3 adverts that are videos playing at the same time.

Red

Yeah, I have nothing against ads really. Pop-ups are another thing though xD I do have AdBlocker on Google Chrome however, but it shouldn't be a problem to have ads on the forums, especially if it's to raise the money for the server itself.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Endy888

So We Don't Have To Donate For Elite?

Jelli

Lol I'll turn ad blocker off to help the server.
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

mohamad1965

I will turn ads blocker off too because it help the server.

Hij

Olde topic, no need to be brought back up or bumped.