News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The NOPE! message

Started by xXRoboJackXx, January 27, 2014, 03:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRoboJackXx

Just a reminder about the "NOPE" message you may get when trying to log into the server, if any of you are getting this message and it is making you unable to join the server. Please post here so we can fix your account for you, or message me on the forums.

The reason this message happens is because when we had craftbook chairs enabled, the server thought you was trying to crash it when you was sitting on the chairs. Since the server thinks it's an illegal position, it kicks you and keeps kicking you making you not able to get off the chair. The way we have to fix this is removing your location from the player files. So if you get that message please contact one of the staff so we can get it sorted out, but it will be easier if you just post it here.

Format of this:
IGN:

That is it, remember this is only if you get this message when you try and join the server.