News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Wanna be Mod aar0nr0x97

Started by aar0nr0x97, March 16, 2014, 05:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aar0nr0x97

Hi

Name in the Game:aar0nr0x97

skype name:jambo.jimbo2

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: I was inactive for about 3-4 weeks due to school problems... I was going really bad at the end of 8th grade and had to make my marks better...

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: I'm coming to server as much as I can, and as my marks are getting better atm, I'm getting more and more time to play. Most of time I come to play with one of my great friends, Aragon907 and enjoy spending the time on the server. I'd help people as much as I could since I have all the required knowledge. As I'm seeing that most of the moderators are giving resignations and starting over with their previous ranks (before moderators) I've got an idea to apply with hope that it'd rise my chances.

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable): Well, I've became a totally different person... The time has past and I've changed a lot... as I've moved house and met all new friends and people, I've realised that I shouldn't get mad if anyone bothers me or even insults me as I did before... I'm acting nicer to everyone and I think some people started to notice it, too.

I would like to be moderate, I will be online very much and I will help people, and I will assist them new people who have join Kaise server and I like to help people, I have been moderate befor in another server and I know what to do and all I can command all else can I look up in Google but I would love love to be moderate

please respond quickly by: aar0nr0x97

Deathdefyer99

I removed the app you posted again because you already posted this one and it was in the wrong spot, as was this until i removed it. I'm not sure if you have ever been a staff member here, but in order to use the reinstatement app model you have to have been a moderator on this server, not servercraft. I'll check with the other staff members about this and keep this unlocked for now. Just don't post anymore copies of your app.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

I don't remember you ever being a staff member here before when was it and what rank were you?

lrn2move threads, Kai >:U ~Hij
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire