News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hello! Well I was uh, em.

Started by Officialguy, April 03, 2014, 05:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Officialguy

Hi Mods! I hope you are reading this

This will be an official compliant to anyone who is responsible for the rank systems.

I joined this server in 1.8.2 (old minecraft, old map, old people, old problems, old name, new experience) and I was a builder before a bit of months, but now I am a guest...? I believe my rank was well deserved and I feel that it is my right to regain it back, also if that was not valid I would like you to take a look at what i built and now resumed building :D, however, I hope you deal with this professionally as   the staff of this well - maintained server.

Sincearly,
           Officialguy
Former Apple001.

PS: who built that nyan cat is awesome
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Deathdefyer99

If you looked at the announcement shoutbox at the bottom you'd see that when the server was fixed the pex was reset having all players ranks reset. Just ask a LV. 4+ mod to put you back to your original rank.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

Quote from: Deathdefyer99 on April 03, 2014, 06:13:27 AM
If you looked at the announcement shoutbox at the bottom you'd see that when the server was fixed the pex was reset having all players ranks reset. Just ask a LV. 4+ mod to put you back to your original rank.

Not all players. It only affects some players, And at this stage I'm unsure as to which players. It seems to be random.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire