News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Teh Troll 4 Mod!

Started by Cj -Master of Trollz, April 12, 2014, 12:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cj -Master of Trollz

About me

Hello, I am cj203troller in game and I would like to apply for the position of moderator. In real life my name is john and I am 17 years of age. I grew up in Erlanger, KY and have lived there for 16 years! I moved here when I was 1 from the United Kingdom and have kinda lost the accent. I don't have a skype account currently and if i can get registered soon, I will not have a web cam. I know I can be a bit immature at times, but when I need to be I can be serious. I am Well liked around this community and I am known to be a Founder of a statue business. I am very active on the server and it is rare that I miss a day without getting on. Collage life is in the was, but I can try my best to make time for it.  I always have a positive attitude in game and if people respect me, I respect them. Like Baroom, I am always open to help with any problem I can. I may have not been able to WE big griefs, but I would do the best I can. Sadly, I have not been able to play on Kcv1 But I had registered a year ago (I think it was a year LOL) and have loves the Kaise craft server sense  1.3.2. I know quite a bit of commands from when I had been an admin on another server, but I must say that I am a bit rusty at them and would really appreciate if a mod could train me on how to use them better.

My Experiences With Moderator
Before this, I Co-Owned a server by the name of Walcraft it is a very popular server but I stepped down not too long ago because IRL stepped in. Kind of like Zlexy, I was At the Admin Position or Co-Owner but I stepped down and wasn't on much

When I'm Not Playing KaiseCraft
Well when I am not on the server I do alot of things in life. I currently am working towards my scholarship to become a lawyer at NKU and I also have a job working at UPS. I play other servers and make people rage quit because thats my job. I also do no scoping montages on Cod Ghosts and I also Play with my buds on Hitman Bf4 and so on. I would be more than happy to friend you on Xbox 360 just send me a message. My GT is ToxicXWaffles

Why I want this rank

i know many others have said this before, but I want this rank because when someone is doing something that violates the rules of the server, I am only a Builder and cannot do much but report. But, If I achieve the rank of moderator i hope to stop these people who think it is funny to violate the rules and I could kick or ban them. I wish that if I become a moderator, that I will stop atleast half of the greifers,spammers, etc.

Before KaiseCraft

before I played Kaisecraft, I was on the Xbox and really didn't pay attention to Minecraft. When It came out for the Xbox That was all i played. Then About a year later, I found Minecraft on the Pc and I loves it, After about a months worth of playing, I downloaded Premium and got the skin you see now,when I found kaisecraft, it was nothing more than a little bit into its Kcv2 days and I just thought it was a new server.

Some People I will Forever remember

These are players That I will truely remember forever
[spoiler]
Baroom
Wolf
Exi
Diion
kai
Osama(For Inventing Rage Timer)
Blue
Crimson
EpicTroll
Mr.troll
Zlexy
Irfan
Knalad
ckcoolman
Christina
Bunni4life
Airi
Olei
Skulker
Copyguy(very old player)
Leon(Before he was a Jerk)
Scottymac
oljo
And Many More...
[/spoiler]

Some Commands I know

World Edit
[spoiler]
//limit
//undo
//redo
//wand
//set
//deset
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chink
//expand
//contract
//outset
[/spoiler]
Now For World Guard
[spoiler]
/region define
/region redefine
/region claim
/region select
/region info
/region list
/region flag
/region setpriority
/region setparent
/region load
/region save
[/spoiler]

Now Finally, some Core Protect commands
[spoiler]
/co help
/co rollback
/co restore
/co inspect
[/spoiler]

Well kaise viewers, this will be a wrap on my Moderator application, I really don't know what else to say.So, i wish for the best and I promise to get a skype account online soon! But for now, you can Email me. My email is CjTehMasterTroll@gmail.com See ya soon! ~Cj203troller
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

Hij

I can see right now that your app needs some sort of work done...if you spoil your commands the app is fairly short compared to most of the accepted mods.

Just throwing that out there.

olei

I recomend you to add some more information. I see that most of people don´t like you and say that you shouldn´t be a moderator. Airi is one of that people. I really respect Airi and Th3_Night_Shadow so I will be neutral, sorry.

-Neutral
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Ok Hij, I will think of something else to add but I really have said everything about me
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

ckkoolman

Cj, although you have left offensive signs in my base, I know you would be a good moderator as long as you don't do any of that again ;) you have my ~
               Support

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Sorry to break it to you. But an adverse personality is something I don't accept.
This is the first time I actually have a No Support, but the previous weeks has shown me some... inconsistencies that a staff should not have.

Remember your Signposts in survival? That isn't something a mod should be doing.

On a side note, Ckkoolman, you have my respect.

No Support.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Ck thank your for understanding and raids are normal. I have never left signs like that and I truly understand if Airi doesn't support. And trust me that night I was Delirious and will never do stuff like that again

ckkoolman

Cj, sorry to prove yah wrong bud, but bob looked at the creator of the signs :/ Sadly the outcome was you.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Prove me wrong? I admit that the signs were me. But I wasn't myself that night

xXRoboJackXx

Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on April 12, 2014, 11:33:59 AM

So if you did get staff and you aren't yourself one night... Would you do something like that again? Staff are expected to be mature even if they aren't feeling themselves on any occasion, we can't just have you doing something like that and just saying "Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't myself when I did that", it just wouldn't be acceptable behavior for staff.

- No support

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: xXRoboJackXx on April 13, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on April 12, 2014, 11:33:59 AM

So if you did get staff and you aren't yourself one night... Would you do something like that again? Staff are expected to be mature even if they aren't feeling themselves on any occasion, we can't just have you doing something like that and just saying "Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't myself when I did that", it just wouldn't be acceptable behavior for staff.

- No support
not tryin to be disrespectful at all but I was raiding and I said I would NEVER do that again. It Will not happen.

Th3_Night_Shadow

I agree with Robo. Any moderator is supposed to have these attitudes.

NO SUPPORT[/glow]
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

QuoteBut I wasn't myself that night

That's.... even worse. No change on opinion.
A side note though, keep your gaming sense away from duty.

TheAmazingBobert

I'm gonna be nuetral here, As You do after all.. Have a bit of a habit to lash out at players.. even if it is Survival. In all honesty as I told shadow you just need to improve attitude...
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on April 13, 2014, 09:10:17 AM
I'm gonna be nuetral here, As You do after all.. Have a bit of a habit to lash out at players.. even if it is Survival. In all honesty as I told shadow you just need to improve attitude...
Finally someone who can understand. Thx Bob :D