News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Staff members

Started by shuff, June 22, 2013, 12:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Very good staff members:Kaise123,Zlexy,Baroompsycho,Skulker150,TriickyzTrix,Diion,Itroll,Hansolo,cristinasama.
Good staff members:Thrax6,Lepid_123,ParagonGX,Hijana,smooves,exigopro,bluestar5.
Normal staff members:Michael bublé,deadshot,iLividZz,analogue,jason,blarno,deadcell.
There is only one staff member that i didnt see in my life and its michael buble,i wish that i can see you just one time.
Thank you.

Michael5017

Quote from: shuff on June 22, 2013, 12:50:47 AM
Very good staff members:Kaise123,Zlexy,Baroompsycho,Skulker150,TriickyzTrix,Diion,Itroll,Hansolo,cristinasama.
Good staff members:Thrax6,Lepid_123,ParagonGX,Hijana,smooves,exigopro,bluestar5.
Normal staff members:Michael bublé,deadshot,iLividZz,analogue,jason,blarno,deadcell.
There is only one staff member that i didnt see in my life and its michael buble,i wish that i can see you just one time.
Thank you.

I saw him one time a month ago in Survival. But, he cant be much online because his music etc RL stuff

EDIT: I am talking about Buble

Kylekjune

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 22, 2013, 04:02:51 PM
Quote from: shuff on June 22, 2013, 12:50:47 AM
Thank you.

I saw him one time a month ago in Survival. But, he cant be much online because his music etc RL stuff
Haha, same name as you...?  :o ;)

Cj -Master of Trollz

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

xXRoboJackXx

I'll just lock this.

Reason:

Praise has been given, comments have been receive from the time it was made. now this topic is old and no longer bears the need to be open.

Cj, stop bumping old topics.