News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for MOD (It's harvie89, I'm back from the old times!)

Started by harvie89, April 21, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvie89

Name: Josh Parrilla

IGN: harvie89

Activity: In this Kaise123 V. 2 server, I am completely new at everthing. The only thing I did there is just roaming around the world by using /fly command, and realized that the place is not better than the old Kaise123 server. But, I made some close friends as I register in the server in a fast pace.

Activity before KaiseCraft: I mostly play in Singleplayer (Survival mode) and challenge myself to make things without cheating for the whole time. Made the perfect skyblock(no cheating) with a fishing pond in it. I also study things about minecraft and I made a discovery about fishing depth.

Old KaiseCraft: My IGN in the old server is still thesame, "harvie89". I've been with mods who are really evil and hated me so much, the mod spammed /kill on me and thinks that I am making a mess. I made a huge maze in the old server and it's called /warp harvmaze.

Activity after Old KaiseCraft: I went dead silence because my dad blocked the word "minecraft" in the internet so I can't download or update my minecraft application, thus made me stop playing minecraft for 1 1/2 years.

Rank in the Old KaiseCraft: merchant

Forum Knowledge: Not much, sorry. But if I'm a mod in this forum, I would probably ban and warn every user with the slightest mistake. (It happened to one forum)

Additional Information: I've been a player in the old server 2 years ago and played about half a year. Also, I am really nice (Lawfully Neutral)

Oh yeah, I invented 3 things single handedly:

(1) Minecart Parking
(2) Minecart Traffic (I used this in the old server. In VincentTown and VincentMine)
(3) Single-file downward elevator

People I used to know:
Vincent - BESTFWEND!
Shakira123456 - Rich Friend
steve
Osama
icebeast4
and more... (I still have pictures in the old server, wanna see?)

Things I want to change: can you please turn /fly off? just only to guest-citizen rank... It's a terrible idea... like really...
Potatoe :D

Deathdefyer99

Sorry, but you've just missed the deadline, staff apps are closed again and you just returned so we want you to be on the server and get a feel for the new commands and get a social reputation amongst the players.

I'll just lock this until an admin makes a decision.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

baroompsycho

Quote from: Deathdefyer99 on April 21, 2014, 09:00:36 PM
Sorry, but you've just missed the deadline, staff apps are closed again and you just returned so we want you to be on the server and get a feel for the new commands and get a social reputation amongst the players.

I'll just lock this until an admin makes a decision.

^^

P.S. Why do you think /fly is a bad idea? :o