News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

MultiCraft

Started by TheDarkWolf, June 06, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkWolf

Our server is now hosted.

You may join at 82.145.61.221. We're still setting up some things and it'll be a while before we're at our full capacity, but feel free to join us at MultiCraft.

If anyone has any problems joining the server, please send me a PM on the forums and we'll see what we can do to rectify the situation.

The main world, the main world nether, and the main world end have all been setup. If you find any bugs, please inform us.

I'm creating the survival world right now

FORUMS: http://z13.invisionfree.com/MultiCraftCommunity/index.php?

~ Wolf

1bigdog

Yeah good server I guess. But my question is why did i get banned for. What did I do to get banned?

Do you ban everyone you hate?
http://puu.sh/9nVWR/715089db35.png
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Deathdefyer99

We were testing the ban commands and you were the ign that came to mind, but when we tried to unban you. It just bugged up. The admins are working round the clock to try and fix it, but for now, GG NO RE!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

1bigdog

Wow you think im stupid. that's not true i own a server as well I know how to fix it its so simple, go to the server files then go to the bannedplayers. If it doesn't allow you  then erase my name that's in the file or if your having another 'Bug' then copy and paste the console message into the topic reply then try to do that then delete the banned players file then add all the others that done something wrong and not ban the ones that haven't done anything wrong.  TheShadowMimic also is banned for doing nothing wrong you said my name came to mind well i guess you have other names comming to mind now i made a topic about it in your forums which you could just get a SMF forums which is very easy to create if you get a VPS server you can add ANYTHING to it TS3 SMF MC TF2 anything you want as long as the server you get can handle it im using a OVH VPS CLASSIC V4 server which has 8GB of ram 100 GiB storage 4 dual processor with a Xeon processor add the files from the server you currently have then add a start.sh to it then when you do thats add this code in the text file save it as a document never save it as a .bat

screen -S minecraft -X quit
screen -S minecraft ./screen.sh
echo "Minecraft server started, type screen -r minecraft to go back to the console."

Access the server in putty with an additional user which can be root then go use the command 'cd (Folder name of the mc server)' then use the command './start.sh (with the . and / ) then if it quits the screen or if you quit the screen to get back to it is it is the console multible people can access at one time use 'screen -r (name of folderwith server) then it'll bring you back to the start when you add the SMF forums its like adding a website you must have root access for the adding of SMF forums Kaise123 showed me how to use SMF forums go to '/' in FileZilla  then go to the folder 'www' then add the package as a UnZipped folder to the www directory then you'll need to add Phpmyadmin after you do that configure it to connect to both the SMF and the VPS server after that you can run the Automatic installer go to
(your server ip)/install.php when you do that it;ll ask you a few install steps do as you wish with the install from there when you connect to the website from your pc it'll be (Your server ip)/index.php you could add a dns server to work with the ip

then erase my name that's in the file or if your having another 'Bug' then copy and paste the console message into the topic reply
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheDarkWolf

[22:29:27 INFO]: 66.89/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: But do you still not know how to change the motd?

[22:29:50 INFO]: 134.42/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: well im not staying
[22:29:50 INFO]: 134.50/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: this server doesn't have factions
[22:29:50 INFO]: 134.50/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: wtf

[22:30:22 INFO]: 134.54/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: you want to join my friends server?

[22:30:53 INFO]: 134.69/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: I setup a server for my friend its 68% complete but we got residence
[22:30:53 INFO]: 134.71/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: thats stupid they should install Residence
[22:30:53 INFO]: 134.72/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: it has WoldGuard but we conat protect
[22:30:53 INFO]: 134.73/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: it doesn't have res

[22:31:32 INFO]: 134.86/h ago - xxxbigdogxx: This server has allot of setting up to do

^^^^^^ All of this is from coreprotect logs with your chat running your mouth about our server. Why don't you go finish setting up your server that's "68%" done instead of trash talking someone else's? You wondered why you were banned, there it is. You acted like an idiot on kcv2 a lot of times and we let that slide as staff members when kcv2 was up. A lot of people disliked how retarded you acted and now you wanna bring that onto a server that's not even been up but about a week? A server that kai was nice enough to pay for our first month for us for free out of the kindness of his heart? You would've been allowed to stay had you not pulled this dumb shit. Now you've also gone and made a bad move by trashing a topic on kcv2's forums about our server instead of coming onto our forums in the first place and doing it. Instead you chose to make a scene by coming onto these forums and pitching a fit.

Get over it, and don't come back.

Regarding Shadowmimic1, he knows why he's been banned. He's been banned because Ciztii, him, and Clamen were all equally to blame by wrecking spawn on kcv2 just before it shut down, and you want to come on here and say he was banned for no reason without even having been a part of the situation or knowing what you're talking about?

In the words of Jose: "Boom, get owned. GG no RE."

~ Wolf